NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

55 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Every time I'm at work all your residents give away freaking Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore DIYs. When I'm at home it's small cardboard boxes.

:nono:

Can I grab those small cardboard boxes?

21 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Can I grab those small cardboard boxes?

It was just an example. No-one's making them (at least I don't know as I'm at work and haven't logged in today) :p 

21 minutes ago, drahkon said:

It was just an example. No-one's making them (at least I don't know as I'm at work and haven't logged in today) :p 

Yeah I was being sarcastic! :p (though I still want them)

Just now, Sméagol said:

Yeah I was being sarcastic! :p (though I still want them)

Ah. It's always difficult to identify sarcasm in written text. :p 

Just now, drahkon said:

Ah. It's always difficult to identify sarcasm in written text. :p 

Sarcasm without the smilies is best sarcasm.

Redd visiting me new island today. I’ve already bought one real painting off him but there is another real one (there’s no fake version of it) so that is up for grabs. I haven’t checked the other ones yet but if anyone wants to head over to nab the real one I can open. 

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Redd visiting me new island today. I’ve already bought one real painting off him but there is another real one (there’s no fake version of it) so that is up for grabs. I haven’t checked the other ones yet but if anyone wants to head over to nab the real one I can open. 

Yes please. :) 

Redd is also at mine today, if anyone is collecting fakes. :hehe: 3 up for grabs.

3 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I haven’t checked the other ones yet but if anyone wants to head over to nab the real one I can open. 

May I call "dibs"?

I'm still at work but would love to get the painting later today.

Edit: Welp... always expect @RedShell to swoop in and ruin your day. Thank you very much :(:p 

Edited by drahkon
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Yes please. :) 

Redd is also at mine today, if anyone is collecting fakes. :hehe: 3 up for grabs.

I’ll open up! 
You will need a ladder lol, the beach he appears on is blocked by cliffs. :p 

New island life an all that! 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, drahkon said:

May I call "dibs"?

I'm still at work but would love to get the painting later today.

Edit: Welp... always expect @RedShell to swoop in and ruin your day. Thank you very much :(:p 

Good news for you, I forgot about the 1 per day limit, so that painting is still available. :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Good news for you, I forgot about the 1 per day limit, so that painting is still available. :) 

Yay.

@Aneres11 Not sure when I'll be home. I'll mention you again later :p By the way: Which picture is available? I only have donated one, so the probability that it's a new one is quite high.

Edited by drahkon

If there's a statue going spare I wouldn't say no :D

I think I've seen Redd like twice so far. Kicks is in today :indeed:

OK, opening the gates for a bit now.

• Sprinkle is doing garden wagon DIY (that everyone has probably already got :heh:).
  • Redd is visiting, 3 fakes available.
  • It’s raining.

I reconfigured my flowerbeds the other day to make them easier to water, so would appreciate if visitors could also do some watering. If you don’t have the time/patience to do them all, please just do the one with red roses directly outside my house, still trying to get blue roses. :hehe: Also, just a reminder not to water anything in the north of my island, only the flowers that are surrounded by fencing, thanks. 

• Thanks 1

Blair has stopped crafting the gold chair, but Shari is now giving out a recipe for a Shell speaker so I'll just leave my gates open.

@drahkon I have a spare Golden seat DIY if you want it, since you couldn't make it over this morning! Can post it to you?

@RedShell, I'm gonna pop over now to water your flowers, has to be a very quick visit though - I'm meant to be working :heh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Eddage said:

I have a spare Golden seat DIY if you want it, since you couldn't make it over this morning! Can post it to you?

That would be wonderful :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedShell said:

OK, opening the gates for a bit now.

• Sprinkle is doing garden wagon DIY (that everyone has probably already got :heh:).
  • Redd is visiting, 3 fakes available.
  • It’s raining.

I reconfigured my flowerbeds the other day to make them easier to water, so would appreciate if visitors could also do some watering. If you don’t have the time/patience to do them all, please just do the one with red roses directly outside my house, still trying to get blue roses. :hehe: Also, just a reminder not to water anything in the north of my island, only the flowers that are surrounded by fencing, thanks. 

Are you still open for garden DIY wagon?! I need that in my new island!! 

2 hours ago, drahkon said:

Yay.

@Aneres11 Not sure when I'll be home. I'll mention you again later :p By the way: Which picture is available? I only have donated one, so the probability that it's a new one is quite high.

Yes no problem. Errrrrm I would need to check which painting it is. I’ll find out. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Are you still open for garden DIY wagon?! I need that in my new island!! 

Will open the gates again now, hopefully she’s still making it. :hehe: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tales said:

No, she's not :p

Yeah, sorry @Aneres11, Deli is doing DIY now. :hmm: 

It’s a Water pump, if anyone needs that.

Edited by RedShell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

No worries @RedShell thanks!

Mint is crafting a gold toilet if anyone wants. 

Ooooo, yes please!