NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

ThIs is true. When I came back from my last trip where I used my islanders I got a call from Harv about it. I now have Marinas poster on my wall. 

Wait, is that how you get them?

I've been wondering for ages why I haven't gotten any. I still have that Rocket Poster in my house despite Rocket never setting foot on my Island.

Gotta get one of my current favourite villager, Cranston. As well as Fang.

The rest can suck it though. Not worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Wait, is that how you get them?

I've been wondering for ages why I haven't gotten any. I still have that Rocket Poster in my house despite Rocket never setting foot on my Island.

Gotta get one of my current favourite villager, Cranston. As well as Fang.

The rest can suck it though. Not worth it.

Yup. I gather any you use on his island will then show up in you Nook shopping app to buy. 

Bill making some sandy beach flooring if anyone needs any of that lol. 

10 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

@RedShell just got your posted gift!! 
Whoa thanks so much! Been after that one for ages!! 

Cool. :) I just sent out a load of my duplicate DIY recipes completely at random, so it’s great you got one that was needed! :hehe: 

Other than the obvious improvements that could be made to the online and UI elements of this game, I think another thing that I’d really like the developers to add would be a way to see the item catalogue of your friends.

Or to make it even simpler, just slightly change the icon (or the colour of the text) of an item that you’re sending someone, to indicate whether or not that person already has said item.

But yeah, they can’t (or won’t) even add that basic functionality for individual players, so I doubt we’ll see anything like that anytime soon. :heh: 
It would’ve been so awesome for sharing items though.

Edited by RedShell
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I've closed off the game, but will probably be online later today, or otherwise tomorrow, and I can bring any fruit you need if anyones else hasn't already.

I will post a Dodo Code tonight around the same time (~9 pm Tokyo timezone) again. I welcome you and everyone. :) (And I still need apples and pears :p.)

I have 3 unused DIY recipes lying around in my playground. Maybe you‘ll need them, feel free.

Code is GLCTF

Might be afk though, my son‘s still awake. :p 

Edit: Still online and not afk anymore.

Edited by ThiophenSJ

Fauna is delivering the goods again and is crafting an log extra-long sofa which looks pretty sweet!

Gates are open for anyone who may want to nab the recipe if they don’t already have it. 

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Fauna is delivering the goods again and is crafting an log extra-long sofa which looks pretty sweet!

Gates are open for anyone who may want to nab the recipe if they don’t already have it. 

Would like to visit, could you add me as friend?

SW-6435-2413-1524

2 minutes ago, ThiophenSJ said:

Would like to visit, could you add me as friend?

SW-6435-2413-1524

Sure! Sent request :) 

3 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Sure! Sent request :) 

My Dodo guy says there’s no island to visit...?

Just now, ThiophenSJ said:

My Dodo guy says there’s no island to visit...?

Let me just check I opened the gates... no I didn’t lol. Open now!

Mint is crafting a bamboo lunch box. I’m online for a little while now should anyone want to nab it. 

Can someone send me 10 yellow and red mums seeds bought in store? And 10 store bought red pansie seeds. Or let me visit if that's better. I have plenty already, but I'm starting some of my hybrid projects from scratch to better track the off springs, and for that I need store bought seeds.

edit: Spent last evening uprooting my entire field, planning to buy 90 white roses in attempt to counter the low chance of a blue rose by going large scale. But Nook changed his inventory. So I need 90 white roses too :p

Edited by Tales

11 hours ago, Tales said:

Can someone send me 10 yellow and red mums seeds bought in store? And 10 store bought red pansie seeds. Or let me visit if that's better. I have plenty already, but I'm starting some of my hybrid projects from scratch to better track the off springs, and for that I need store bought seeds.

edit: Spent last evening uprooting my entire field, planning to buy 90 white roses in attempt to counter the low chance of a blue rose by going large scale. But Nook changed his inventory. So I need 90 white roses too :p

I have literally everything other than those you want :heh:

Gates open in 10 minutes, if anyone wants to trade DIYs or items they don't want. 

It's also Cherry's birthday

Deli's making a water pump

EXvUEr6UwAIntdA.jpeg

- Section on left are some cool items to catalogue, just pick them up and drop them again and you'll be able to order your own.

- A few bits in the middle to just take,

- diys on the right to trade (or just take a few if you don't have any to trade). ***NO BUNNY DAY DIYS*** 

Just drop stuff to trade off to the side somewhere :)

Shop:

EXvUEsUVAAA7OCc.jpeg

Don't worry about watering any flowers, apart from the white roses near the Ables. :cry:

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Gates open in 10 minutes, if anyone wants to trade DIYs or items they don't want. 

It's also Cherry's birthday

EXvUEr6UwAIntdA.jpeg

- Section on left are some cool items to catalogue, just pick them up and drop them again and you'll be able to order your own.

- A few bits in the middle to just take,

- diys on the right to trade (or just take a few if you don't have any to trade). ***NO BUNNY DAY DIYS***

Shop:

EXvUEsUVAAA7OCc.jpeg

Don't worry about watering any flowers, apart from the white roses near the Ables. :cry:

Might have to nab that running machine. 👀

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I stay as far away from it in-game as I do in real life

• Haha 2

Cool I'll pop over for a bit. Don't have much to trade but I don't think I've seen your island yet.

• Like 1

Who needed the white roses? They are for sale at my place so I can open up for a bit.

28 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Yeah, about that... :heh: 

Don’t worry though, mailed it to you. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Vileplume2000 said:

Who needed the white roses? They are for sale at my place so I can open up for a bit.

That would be me!

3 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Yeah, about that... :heh: 

Don’t worry though, mailed it to you. :)

:bowdown: A legend!

Top flower waterer and all round good man! Thank you! :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

:bowdown: A legend!

Top flower waterer and all round good man! Thank you! :D

Absolutely.

Now if only he'd wear fresh clothes from day to day 

• Haha 4
  • Weird 1