NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Hmm is there a way to plant the darker green trees you get on the higher levels at the start of the game. I got rid of a load, foolishly, but could do with some more now? 

1 minute ago, Aneres11 said:

Hmm is there a way to plant the darker green trees you get on the higher levels at the start of the game. I got rid of a load, foolishly, but could do with some more now? 

What, the Cedar trees? You can just buy ‘em at Nooks.

• Like 1

Just now, RedShell said:

What, the Cedar trees? You can just buy ‘em at Nooks.

Ooohh that's what they're called. I now feel very silly. :blush:

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

I needed some trees yesterday, I just went to a mystery island and dug some up. The Cedar trees are a bit rarer but you can definitely find some, eat some fruit and dig them up to take back to your island.

• Like 1

Just now, Aneres11 said:

Ooohh that's what they're called. I now feel very silly. :blush:

Thanks!

No probs. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, Ronnie said:

I needed some trees yesterday, I just went to a mystery island and dug some up. The Cedar trees are a bit rarer but you can definitely find some, eat some fruit and dig them up to take back to your island.

Didn't think of that either. My mind is too busy with ideas to finish the last section of my island that I'm clearly not thinking straight lol. :bouncy:

4 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Didn't think of that either. My mind is too busy with ideas to finish the last section of my island that I'm clearly not thinking straight lol. :bouncy:

Feels a bit like cheating but oh well. Not as bad as time travelling :heh:

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

Feels a bit like cheating but oh well. Not as bad as time travelling :heh:

Lol it isn’t cheating at all! That’s what those other islands are for. 

Also time travel is essential. That is all. :p

• Like 1

Some random fun from me. 

the photo app truly is awesome when you actually use it to its fullest. 

• Like 2

That wrestling room is great!

53 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Awesome, I hadn't noticed that.

53 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

LOL

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Some random fun from me. 

Ha, that wrestling room looks like the main room in my house. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

That wrestling room is great!

2 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Ha, that wrestling room looks like the main room in my house. :)

Thanks guys. This is almost a replica of what I have in my basement but had to alter it a bit, I actually think this looks a bit better. I think the basement is bigger than the rooms on Harvey’s island. 

I’ve just done a wrestling ring out on my island ha. Must be the in thing :p 

Yuka on my island is currently crafting a bamboo tea light holder if anyone is interested. Sahara is also patrolling the island. 

I've never actually tried that Photopia thing. I visited Harv's island once and was like... ok... and never returned lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I've never actually tried that Photopia thing. I visited Harv's island once and was like... ok... and never returned lol

I have only used it once, but plan do use it more often when I have more stuff and plan to finally decorate my house. The studio is more convenient for trying stuff out, without all the inventory management that comes with it, or even the need to own certain stuff.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

9 hours ago, Ronnie said:

8 hours ago, Sméagol said:

I have only used it once, but plan do use it more often when I have more stuff and plan to finally decorate my house. The studio is more convenient for trying stuff out, without all the inventory management that comes with it, or even the need to own certain stuff.

Yeah, it’s introduced quite early when players don’t really have a lot stuff, so the first time I used it there wasn’t much to do.

I checked it out again yesterday though (after seeing BowserBasher’s post :cool:) and had a great time with it. The more items/clothing/reactions etc. you have available, the better it gets.

Some pics I took:

:grin: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 1

My boy Henry making a gold screen wall if anyone wants

I activated my 7 day Switch Online trial now and opened the gate, Dodo Code 2GNQ9, open for everyone.

I will have my gate open for around 1-2h from now on and I welcome every guest.

As I wrote before, I‘d be very happy if you could bring me apples or pears. My island is nothing special really, but have fun looking around. 

I’ve been playing this for a while now... but I just can get the final two fruits (Apples and Peaches) so how do I go about Island hopping? Can I just be Switch friends, or do I have to do something different?

2 hours ago, ThiophenSJ said:

I activated my 7 day Switch Online trial now and opened the gate, Dodo Code 2GNQ9, open for everyone.

I will have my gate open for around 1-2h from now on and I welcome every guest.

As I wrote before, I‘d be very happy if you could bring me apples or pears. My island is nothing special really, but have fun looking around. 

I've closed off the game, but will probably be online later today, or otherwise tomorrow, and I can bring any fruit you need if anyones else hasn't already.

48 minutes ago, Phube said:

I’ve been playing this for a while now... but I just can get the final two fruits (Apples and Peaches) so how do I go about Island hopping? Can I just be Switch friends, or do I have to do something different?

As long as you have online, you can visit people on your friendlist if their gate is open, or through a dodo code.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, punio75 said:

I think Harv's island is good for getting posters of your gang!

ThIs is true. When I came back from my last trip where I used my islanders I got a call from Harv about it. I now have Marinas poster on my wall. 

• Like 1