NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

If anyone has another spare garden bench DIY that'd be great, so I can stop slave driving @Aneres11 to make three of them for me :blush:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

Good ol' Raymond is giving out the iron wood bed DIY if anyone is interested

Think I need that DIY, if you’re still about.

38 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

If anyone has another spare garden bench DIY that'd be great, so I can stop slave driving @Aneres11 to make three of them for me :blush:

Just in case it is any use for you or anyone else, the spare non-Bunny Day DIY recipes I currently have are:

Bamboo-shoot Lamp x2
Pear Bed
Iron Closet

51 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

If no one has one I can send one over once I see what I have left once I craft some myself. :) 

2 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

If no one has one I can send one over once I see what I have left once I craft some myself. :) 

Ah don't worry about it, don't need anymore now! Think I've asked about 4 different people for benches, still no diy :cry:

41 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Just in case it is any use for you or anyone else, the spare non-Bunny Day DIY recipes I currently have are:

Bamboo-shoot Lamp x2
Pear Bed
Iron Closet

Any chance I can get the iron closet?

:D I don't suppose anyone has a spare lucky cat or two at all? :'3  I've been wanting it for some time with no luck at all and I have the gold DIY for it

7 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Any chance I can get the iron closet?

Absolutely, no problem. I was just about to send it and Peaches isn't on my list of recipients so we will have to co-ordinate something.

1 minute ago, Ugh first aid said:

:D I don't suppose anyone has a spare lucky cat or two at all? :'3  I've been wanting it for some time with no luck at all and I have the gold DIY for it

I have one sitting around, so I just went to order you one from the Nook ATM but they aren't orderable. :(

:( yeah I don't know why they're not... > ^ < that's why it's been kinda hard to get one XD it's why I thought I would try here <3 just in case

I got the lucky cat from Gulliver, iirc. So that's why you can't order it I guess.

Edited by Tales
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, darksnowman said:

Absolutely, no problem. I was just about to send it and Peaches isn't on my list of recipients so we will have to co-ordinate something.

I have one sitting around, so I just went to order you one from the Nook ATM but they aren't orderable. :(

Will have to see if we are switch friends. I’ll be on later this evening we can easily sort something out. 

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Will have to see if we are switch friends. I’ll be on later this evening we can easily sort something out. 

Not sure but even if we are, I discovered that you have to have visited/ been visited by someone in the game before they appear on your postable list, so we will have to sort that out at least. I will check back later to see if you're available!

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Not sure but even if we are, I discovered that you have to have visited/ been visited by someone in the game before they appear on your postable list, so we will have to sort that out at least. I will check back later to see if you're available!

Ok. I’ll be on after Mario Kart so from around 9pm. I’ll just open my gates. Come over when you see Kyoshi is available 

Anyone have a basketball? 

I have a football an American football, and an exercise ball. no basketball though :p 

Just now, Aneres11 said:

Anyone have a basketball? 

I have a football an American football, and an exercise ball. no basketball though :p 

I have several balls but I can't promise any of them are of the basket variety. I will check what is lying around and let you know!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Perfect timing.

@Aneres11 basketball's in the post! And thanks a lot for the blue bike!

Yes! Thank you so much!

50 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Post watershed AC

• Haha 1

So I got an email from Nintendo saying I could get a 7 day Nintendo Online test membership. Obviously this is my chance to finally get the apples and pears for my town. However, the problem is that I a) don't know how to use AC New Horizons online and b) I'm currently living in the tokyo timezone (UTC+9) and I'm always playing late after my son is in bed (around 9pm), so I would need someone who has both fruits and would like to invite me at such a time, or would like to visit my town maybe. :heh:

4 minutes ago, Thiophen said:

So I got an email from Nintendo saying I could get a 7 day Nintendo Online test membership. Obviously this is my chance to finally get the apples and pears for my town. However, the problem is that I a) don't know how to use AC New Horizons online and b) I'm currently living in the tokyo timezone (UTC+9) and I'm always playing late after my son is in bed (around 9pm), so I would need someone who has both fruits and would like to invite me at such a time, or would like to visit my town maybe. :heh:

Btw. it seems I just accidentally logged into my old account, of which I've forgotten the password and email address for a long time. So sorry for the confusion. I will keep on using my newer account though. The mods may delete the old one if they want.

1 hour ago, ThiophenSJ said:

Btw. it seems I just accidentally logged into my old account, of which I've forgotten the password and email address for a long time. So sorry for the confusion. I will keep on using my newer account though. The mods may delete the old one if they want.

If I'm converting things correctly, you'll be online during our afternoon. You can arrange something with most of us.