NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

1 minute ago, Ugh first aid said:

<3 not in particular! I just need one baby one mama and one Papa for the Giant bear. I have baby bear so I just need Mama and Papa bears

I may have it in storage.

I'll boot up the game real quick, and let you know in-game. I'll open the gate anyway, and anyone is welcome for an half hour or so to pick out fossils.

Just now, Sméagol said:

I may have it in storage.

I'll boot up the game real quick, and let you know in-game. I'll open the gate anyway, and anyone is welcome for an half hour or so to pick out fossils.

<3 thank you ever so much! i'll load up my game! Sorry for the hassle! > A < 

@Mr-Paul Thank you ever so much! I really appreciate the help! sorry for the hassle 

2 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

<3 thank you ever so much! i'll load up my game! Sorry for the hassle! > A < 

@Mr-Paul Thank you ever so much! I really appreciate the help! sorry for the hassle 

I have one. Want to come by, or want me to mail it to you? Gate's open in any case.

8D I can come over... are there any flowers you might want? i'll be leaving/sending you a little something as a thank you either way! 

Just now, Ugh first aid said:

8D I can come over... are there any flowers you might want? i'll be leaving/sending you a little something as a thank you either way! 

Yeah sure! Flowers: not right now.. I still have flowers in storage. Doesn't matter, don't worry about it!

So after a trade earlier I've now completed the imperial furniture set in red. :) 

If anyone wants any pieces let me know, and I can order them for you. I can't order the floor or wallpaper though sorry, they can only be bought from Saharah (although pretty sure I'll swap out the wallpaper, too much red!)

If anyone wants me to send them a piece though the only thing I'l ask is if you can mail me the cost of the item, since you can see below some of them aren't cheap.

Edited by Sheikah
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Awesome. Yours on way too. 

Soz, I'm having a really stupid day and it's the left wing I have spare! Sending you the Dinosaur Track that you need on your list.

EDIT: Received, thanks! And thanks too @Sheikah, very kind of you to send a couple over!

@BowserBasher I've also sent you an Opthalmo skull as I've got four to get rid of!

Edited by Mr-Paul
  • Like 2

<3 thank you everyone for all your help! Giant bear is now in being made! <3

@Sheikah I would love me one of them spinning tables! <3  I can also send you a black partition if you would like! 

• Like 1

Just now, Ugh first aid said:

<3 thank you everyone for all your help! Giant bear is now in being made! <3

@Sheikah I would love me one of them spinning tables! <3  I can also send you a black partition if you would like! 

Sure no problem - I'll order one for you. Would you mind sending 73k bells (bit of a pricey one, that)! It should be with you tomorrow.

Black partition sounds nice, thanks. If you send me that I'll knock 10k off the price!

9 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Sure no problem - I'll order one for you. Would you mind sending 73k bells (bit of a pricey one, that)! It should be with you tomorrow.

Black partition sounds nice, thanks. If you send me that I'll knock 10k off the price!

<3 I'll send you the munz right away! XD it's my favourite piece in that whole set, My Villager Drago has the Imperial set so i've been eyeing it up for a while 

<3 don't worry about it! just see it as a thank you for ordering this for for me! 

12 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

<3 I'll send you the munz right away! XD it's my favourite piece in that whole set, My Villager Drago has the Imperial set so i've been eyeing it up for a while 

<3 don't worry about it! just see it as a thank you for ordering this for for me! 

Thanks. It doesn't look like I can send to you as we've never met (you visited on Dcubed's character). Want me to mail it to him, or do you want to meet up quickly to create the connection?

Just now, Sheikah said:

Thanks. It doesn't look like I can send to you as we've never met (you visited on Dcubed's character). Want me to mail it to him, or do you want to meet up quickly to create the connection?

XD I was about to say You don't seem to be on my friends list! <3 i'm happy to meet! I have you on my friends list but we haven't connected! <3 I can drop off your money and a black Partition! 

Just now, Sheikah said:

XD I was about to say You don't seem to be on my friends list! <3 i'm happy to meet! I have you on my friends list but we haven't connected! <3 I can drop off your money and a black Partition! 

Just now, Sheikah said:

Just now, Sheikah said:

Does anyone need a Surfin KK? I inadvertedly bought a 2nd copy.

Thanks @Ugh first aid! (thanks UFA for the UFO?)

And thanks @RedShell for the recipe!

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Does anyone need a Surfin KK?

Yes please. Any you want. I can see if I have spares. I’ve been buying two each day. 

EWEG2rDU4AEGyFt?format=jpg&name=large

• Weird 1

24 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Yes please. Any you want. I can see if I have spares. I’ve been buying two each day. 

I'll send it over when I boot the game up again.

• Thanks 1