NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

11 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

@Ronnie ^_^ Sure it can wait till tomorrow! i'll buy you 5 of each seed and come on over! Honestly I can't think of anything I really need right now?  I just l love to help!

Well I'll have to give you something haha. I'll mention on here tomorrow morning if you're around. Thanks so much.

12 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

If you want me to put aside some, I can, though @Ugh first aid seems to have you covered as well.I always have roses in my shop, but obviously can't guarantee the colours.

Happy to just come round to yours to have a look anyway, at some point.

Might try twitter, or just be happy with green, better than the poor people who have orange ones or whatever.

I wasn't expecting something like this in the game:

EVetqsOUMAAMiPr.jpg

EVetqsXU0AALSrh.jpg

EVetqsVUcAEGRe5.jpg

EVetqsVU0AAlkMd.jpg

Edited by Helmsly
  • Thanks 1

how I ended Bunny Season.

That moment, when we fell in love.

Finally I can get my fix in-game.

This is how I dress in real life.

Who needs turnips?

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Thinking about it some more I think I'd need about 30 for the whole island, so it's probably best I just stick to my green ones! :D  They look black at night anyway, but thanks!

All righty. Give me a shout if you have a change of heart but remember we can only order five items a day so amassing 30 would take the guts of a week.

• Thanks 1

@Ugh first aid friend request sent, and gates open for the next hour or so if you (or anyone else) fancy dropping by.

Edited by Ronnie

1 hour ago, Tales said:

Ronnie's villager Billy has a pitfall DIY!

I knew he was good for something. 

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

@Tales on his fifth attempt to catch that fish, maybe try reeling in from in front :laughing:

@Tales by name and tails by nature...

Edited by darksnowman
  • Like 1

Does anyone have lilies in their shop? Could do with all three colours. Also need some white hyacinths, then I'll have all the seeds and can continue my hybrid breeding.

3 hours ago, Eddage said:

Does anyone have lilies in their shop? Could do with all three colours. Also need some white hyacinths, then I'll have all the seeds and can continue my hybrid breeding.

I have Hyacinths in my shop. Might not be on again till much later so I’ll grab a few bags now and hold onto them for you. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I have Hyacinths in my shop. Might not be on again till much later so I’ll grab a few bags now and hold onto them for you. 

Don't worry anymore, got some white hyacinths now, thanks anyway!

• Thanks 1

Does any one have the Teal Blue Cute DIY Table?  I have a friend looking for one. I have the normal one but they want it in Teal Blue. 

44 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Does any one have the Teal Blue Cute DIY Table?  I have a friend looking for one. I have the normal one but they want it in Teal Blue. 

I do. Just ordered you one, should be mailed to you tomorrow.

28 minutes ago, Tales said:

You can't customize it?

Edit: I think you can't, not 100% sure as I've had to reorder it.

Edited by Sheikah
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Tales said:

You can't customize it?

Nope. Tried that. 

29 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

I do. Just ordered you one, should be mailed to you tomorrow.

Edit: I think you can't, not 100% sure as I've had to reorder it.

Thanks. 

If anyone ever stumbles on a spare angled signpost, signpost or plain wooden sign DIY I'd love to trade for it.

8D So...I bought another 12,000 turnups  then I checked my Recycling bin and there were 200 turnips just...like sitting there! <3 free turnips! i'm not complaining! 

:'3 btw... is anyone able to do me a solid? I'm looking for a Mama Bear and a Papa Bear... I would also love the Giant bear DIY if anyone has it? However one of my brothers does have it and I could borrow their account. <3 but if there is anyone with Mama and Papa I would REALLY appreciate it! <3 

12 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

8D So...I bought another 12,000 turnups  then I checked my Recycling bin and there were 200 turnips just...like sitting there! <3 free turnips! i'm not complaining! 

:'3 btw... is anyone able to do me a solid? I'm looking for a Mama Bear and a Papa Bear... I would also love the Giant bear DIY if anyone has it? However one of my brothers does have it and I could borrow their account. <3 but if there is anyone with Mama and Papa I would REALLY appreciate it! <3 

Any style in partticular? Don't have papa, but I have 1 or 2 types of mama bear. Also a mama panda. I need to check which ones exactly.

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

Any style in partticular? Don't have papa, but I have 1 or 2 types of mama bear. Also a mama panda. I need to check which ones exactly.

<3 not in particular! I just need one baby one mama and one Papa for the Giant bear. I have baby bear so I just need Mama and Papa bears

15 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

I've got Papa Bear - will send one over!

Have filled my fossils into the spreadsheet - happy to do some trading/donating with anyone who needs my spares.