NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

48 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Sad times, people only @Eddage and I have filled in the fossil tracker so far. I know it's a little bit of effort to check what you have and fill in the list, but it pays dividends once it's going. We can get some more trades on the go once we have more people on it!

Here's the tracker!

I sold off a lot of my spares but am building up a lot again so will try to add mine in. 

1 hour ago, Sheikah said:

Sad times, people only @Eddage and I have filled in the fossil tracker so far. I know it's a little bit of effort to check what you have and fill in the list, but it pays dividends once it's going. We can get some more trades on the go once we have more people on it!

Here's the tracker!

Added mine for you.

• Like 1

EVvQ81GUEAIxigE.jpg

EVvQ80rU8AUV3fS.jpg

EVvQ81CUEAAxHoY.jpg

Genuinely made me happy seeing all this in the game today. They also give you some cupcakes, which you can give to each of the villagers and get a present from them.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

12 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I don’t have a spare recipe but I can make you one 

That would be great! Anything you want or need in return?

13 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Added mine for you.

Thanks, and thanks for the fossils in the mail! :)

1 hour ago, Vileplume2000 said:

That would be great! Anything you want or need in return?

If you have an ironwood cupboard, garden bench or a signpost (like this) that would be great, but otherwise don't worry :-) 

sign.jpg

Friend request sent, gates open for the next hour or so if you want to pick yours up. If not I'll be on later. I can also do an Ironwood cart if you haven't got that?

Cheers! I can bring a couple of garden benches. I have the recipe for the ironwood cupboard learned, but ironically that also needs an ironwood dresser. So I can make you one if you have an extra dresser to spare. I'll be over in a few minutes.

2 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Cheers! I can bring a couple of garden benches. I have the recipe for the ironwood cupboard learned, but ironically that also needs an ironwood dresser. So I can make you one if you have an extra dresser to spare. I'll be over in a few minutes.

Don't worry just a couple of benches would be great

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Fell free to send a couple back. :p 

Thanks for yours, @Eddage. It completed my Stegosaurus.  

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Fell free to send a couple back. :p 
Thanks for yours, [mention=201]Eddage[/mention]. It completed my Stegosaurus.  

No need to thank me, just repaying the favour :p

Didn’t realise presents were instant, thought they might not have arrived until tomorrow morning!

Fell free to send a couple back.  
Thanks for yours, [mention=201]Eddage[/mention]. It completed my Stegosaurus.  
I definitely will, sorry, crazy busy at work today, will send you them later when I'm back online!

If anyone has 3x yellow roses or a shop that sells roses I would forever be grateful 

@BowserBasher I have a spare red corner if you’re still looking?

Edited by Ronnie
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sheikah said:

You can send fossils in the mail? That would make trading infinitely easier and actually make me use the spread sheet.

In others news: Because of those stupid restrictions on diagonal cliffs I had to throw my plans for one part of the Mountain of Glory out the window. Improvised and made this:

m2SFnPl.jpg

Kept it simple and with a warm color scheme.

That's one quarter of drahkon's Mountain of Glory done :D

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Here's the tracker!

Added mine. Will let you three know when I get duplicates that can help you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

If anyone has 3x yellow roses or a shop that sells roses I would forever be grateful 

I am still looking. Thanks. I don’t have spare of those flowers but you maybe able to take one from the ground if you’d like. 

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

:D I can hook you up with roses! They're my native flower! 

I have white rose seeds, red rose seeds but no yellow. However I have gathered up 3 yellow roses for you! <3 @Ronnie

Edited by Ugh first aid
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

I have white rose seeds, red rose seeds

:o

I might visit your island soon :p

30 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

:D I can hook you up with roses! They're my native flower! 

I have white rose seeds, red rose seeds but no yellow. However I have gathered up 3 yellow roses for you! <3 @Ronnie

Amazing thank you! Shall I come pick them up, whenever you're free? Of you can come to mine, whichever. Is there anything you're looking for?

@BowserBasher I'll post that corner to you

Edited by Ronnie

Gate's open, I grouped my spare fossils by dinosaur (and singles). I'll stay open for an half hour (maybe an hour), but I'll be open later tonight as well.

You're free to pick up anything you're missing, if you want to trade, I prefer spare cherry blossom recipes if you have them. Need to check which ones.

2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Shop has yellow roses.

39 minutes ago, drahkon said:

:o

I might visit your island soon :p

<3 You're more then welcome over! I can even go to nook miles islands for more yellow Roses too if you need them too

38 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Amazing thank you! Shall I come pick them up, whenever you're free? Of you can come to mine, whichever. Is there anything you're looking for?

<3 i'll happily visit you then XD that way you can move the flowers as needed. would you like red or white seeds too? or is it just Yellow you're looking for?

24 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

<3 i'll happily visit you then XD that way you can move the flowers as needed. would you like red or white seeds too? or is it just Yellow you're looking for?

Red or white seeds would be great too. Thanks so much, please let me know if there's any random things you'd be looking for. Could we do this tomorrow morning though? If you'll be on. Otherwise tonight is fine, just not got as much time. 

@Sméagol might drop by tomorrow/Sunday if that's ok.

44 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

@Ronnie Were you looking for a streetlamp or two?

Thinking about it some more I think I'd need about 30 for the whole island, so it's probably best I just stick to my green ones! :D  They look black at night anyway, but thanks!

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Red or white seeds would be great too. Thanks so much, please let me know if there's any random things you'd be looking for. Could we do this tomorrow morning though? If you'll be on. Otherwise tonight is fine, just not got as much time. 

@Sméagol might drop by tomorrow/Sunday if that's ok.

Thinking about it some more I think I'd need about 30 for the whole island, so it's probably best I just stick to my green ones! :D  They look black at night anyway, but thanks!

If you want me to put aside some, I can, though @Ugh first aid seems to have you covered as well.I always have roses in my shop, but obviously can't guarantee the colours.

Maybe try twitter or something? Maybe there's someone who needs 30 green streetlamps? I'm pretty happy with my black ones.

@Ronnie ^_^ Sure it can wait till tomorrow! i'll buy you 5 of each seed and come on over! Honestly I can't think of anything I really need right now?  I just l love to help!