NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

Name: Paul

Island: Motanui

Fruit: Oranges 

Friend code: SW-5331-8300-3351

Just did my first trip abroad - thanks for having me Smeagol, I didn't have anything exciting to bring or do, I will return bearing gifts another day! Thanks for the rug! 

I will get adding the rest of you soon! 

• Like 1

It seems you can get duplicate DIY cards, so I have a spare Sandy beach flooring up for trade. 

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

It seems you can get duplicate DIY cards, so I have a spare Sandy beach flooring up for trade. 

We can trade tomorrow (or now if you're fast, I'm still online, but just for a bit). 

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

We can trade tomorrow (or now if you're fast, I'm still online, but just for a bit). 

Just turned off for the night. Will do tomorrow though. Thanks. 

So, I'm visiting Harv's island.. Apparently he has a photo studio, and it's cool. You can build "sets", and use everything you've ever owned, without needing to actually rearrange your own home. Great for pictures.

Just uploaded a bunch of pics/vids to twitter of my Animal Crossing adventures since launch:

Anyway, here’s my info:

Name: Manolito

Island: Saltopia

Fruit: Cherries

Not played online yet, but looking forward to checking out some other islands soon!

:peace:

• Like 5

I hate Rocket and want her off my island. Today I decided to send her a letter to her to express my feelings.

ET-PvwcUUAAY2A0?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Weird 1

21 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I see you managed to come across that fabled tarantula island, @RedShell.

Yeah, this evening. Was great! :D Got my 3rd loan paid off thanks to it. :cool:  

She didn't take the hint...

My new building opened this morning...

Bluebear is easily my fav villager that's on my island. So adorable...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Have quite a few pears to sell, so if I see anyone opening their island I'll probably jump in, sell my shit and then leave again :p

26 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Have quite a few pears to sell, so if I see anyone opening their island I'll probably jump in, sell my shit and then leave again :p

If you drop me a couple of pears you can sell the rest! And also pilfer some cherries while you're here.

3 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

If you drop me a couple of pears you can sell the rest! And also pilfer some cherries while you're here.

Can do. Don't need the cherries, but thanks anyway :peace:

Allright, I'm opening up but apparently there was an update for the game that needed to install first.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Allright, I'm opening up but apparently there was an update for the game that needed to install first.

Urgh, it's difficult to keep track of who is who with all the different names. Is "Izumo Isle" yours?

Decided to start working on my garden.

EUCdbv-UYAY0-zr?format=jpg&name=large

EUCdbwFU8AEhc9n?format=jpg&name=large

Really hope terraforming will unlock soon...I'd be happy with the ability to lay down paths/roads for now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

Decided to start working on my garden.

Very nice. :cool: 

1 hour ago, drahkon said:

Really hope terraforming will unlock soon...I'd be happy with the ability to lay down paths/roads for now.

Yeah, I think it takes a couple of weeks to unlock, not 100% sure though. For now I’ve done just one little “path” in the old fashioned way of using custom patterns, to go from the island entrance to my house. It didn’t take long as it’s pretty much right next to it. :heh: 

Also cut down the majority of trees and planted a row of non fruit ones along the south edge of my map, just to streamline daily resource farming and make it easier to find fossils etc. It’ll also help with terraforming when I finally get hold of it.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I think it takes a couple of weeks to unlock

Nope. I wouldn't accept that. NOPE!

11 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Nope. I wouldn't accept that. NOPE!

Change the clock on your Switch! :heh: 

Actually, is it known if that still works with this version?

You guys know you are supposed to play this for a year right? Why the rush? :indeed:

3 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Change the clock on your Switch! :heh: 

If it really takes a couple of weeks I might do that. If it's just one week then no.

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

You guys know you are supposed to play this for a year right? Why the rush? :indeed:

'Cause I'd love to change my island right now. ::shrug:

1 minute ago, Sméagol said:

Me want thing now! Me not want to wait! Me clearly have no other games to play alongside Animal Crossing.