NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Friend Codes, Fruit, Trading and Photo Thread For Animal Crossing

I figured a thread dedicated for photos/screenshots would be a good idea. This will save clogging up the standard thread.

EDIT: As requested, Friend codes, fruit and town names have been added from those whose details I could find.

Ike - 5669-7479-4863 - Apples
Glen-i - 3034-9087-7910 - Apples -Capim Town
Drahkon - 3320-4577-2619 - Pears - Solus
Happenstance - 0880-9543-6801 - Peaches
Esquiel - 7660-4669-0111 - Oranges
Nicktendo - 4100-9168-1923 - Apples 
Vileplume - 7580-3712-2716 - Cherries
Sheikah - 5442-9012-6148 - Pears
Tales- 0565-4283-2908 - Oranges -Radiata
Aneres11 - 4105-9544-2327 - Peaches - Eternia
BowserBasher - 8313-9234-5620 - Peaches
S.C.G - 7152-7755-3125 - Pears - Gal Da Val
Ugh First Aid - 5697-4258-4783 - Cherries - Lunar
Will' (
ウィツ) - 2081-4391-3641 - Apples
Smeagol - 1077-2707-8116 - Peaches - Bonita
Ronnie - 2093-6613-0337 - Cherries - Daybreak
Dcubed - 0401-9926-5412 - Oranges - Craphole
Helmsley - 7441-4734-3710 - Cherries - Parakeet
Mike - 7510-6348-2032 - Cherries
Martinist -6129-1854-5794 - Cherries - Windfall
Paul - 5331-8300-3351 - Oranges - Motanui
RedShell - 8134-4832-4809 - Saltopia -Cherries
Kaepora_Gaebora - 2880-3665-8016 - Pears - Ohana
Katie - 6735-2719-9192 - 
Eddage - 4420-2931-9523 - Pears - Selisola
Darksnowman - 2409-5161-4135
Markderoos - 5370-4450-2735 - Oranges - Poveglia
Ashley - 1128-9271-0239 - Cherries - Tartaruga

To get things started, here are a couple of snaps I took this evening/morning.

EThZs1fUcAAtkdS?format=jpg&name=large

EThaAebUEAE1jtT?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

EDIT: Woops, wrong thread. I'll put a photo here soon so I don't look like a dope.

Ever since Pokémon Sun/Moon, I've loved having passport photos that show barely nothing of my face.

ETinSImUwAE_cul?format=jpg&name=large

Maybe when I get some better clothes, I'll retake it.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2
  • Weird 2

Glen looks innocent in that picture but he lured me to his island, stole my oranges and then beat me up. The damage to my face is proof enough! 

Figured I would post quick pics of my two starting villagers. I'm not really happy with either of them. :( 

ETjQN_HU0AAXVJA?format=jpg&name=large

ETjQIGgUEAA1Ob7?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

It depends on whether you want to do everything yourself or whether you want to share the workload.

Keep in mind that whoever starts the first file is designed the Island Representative. I'm not entirely sure what that means.

I went and deleted my post because I realised the financial irresponsibility of what I was suggesting :p thanks for the response though.

Anyone bought disk? Is there any day one download needed? My g/f's copy came in the post, I'll get it installed/up to date if that's needed. (I know, I know, it's not an EA Xbox 360 game but I thought I'd ask)

9 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Who puts a sink in a tent!?

@Shorty, there is an update that is available now, you might have to download that first.

Edited by Glen-i

2 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Anyone bought disk? Is there any day one download needed? My g/f's copy came in the post, I'll get it installed/up to date if that's needed. (I know, I know, it's not an EA Xbox 360 game but I thought I'd ask)

I was just reading that there's a version 1.1.0 update, so there's probably a day one download required, though I haven't checked that on my copy to confirm yet.

How about we use this thread (or rather the first post, @Hero-of-Time :p) to also share friend codes (and mention what fruit each of us has on their island)?

Would be great to have 'em all in one place.

32 minutes ago, drahkon said:

How about we use this thread (or rather the first post, @Hero-of-Time :p) to also share friend codes (and mention what fruit each of us has on their island)?

Would be great to have 'em all in one place.

Might be worth mentioning the name of the Island as well.

Glen - Capim Town - Apples - 3034-9087-7910

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

I've added Switch codes and fruit of people whose details I could find to the opening post.

Looking at this picture now, i've realised my character looks like an AC version of Ninja. Gonna have to change that. :nono:

ETkpXzEU0AA5p0v?format=jpg&name=large

I came across this in Shiekah's town...

ETkhg3vUUAAKpD1?format=jpg&name=large

It must be only out at a certain time of day because i've been fishing most of the day and I didn't see a single one.

By the way for anyone looking for sticks, I found you can just keep shaking any one tree as much as you want and you'll keep getting them.

Check the critterpedia for times you can catch them.

Tales - Radiata - Oranges - SW-0565-4283-2908

3 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

By the way for anyone looking for sticks, I found you can just keep shaking any one tree as much as you want and you'll keep getting them.

It’s a shame the same doesn’t happen with stones. I expect to run out and not be able to make an axe again tonight. Got one while fishing though which helped a bit lol.

I've renamed this thread as I think people are getting it mixed up with the main thread. :p 

@Ike, seeing as this will have friend code details in it and such, could we perhaps make this a sticky thread?

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @Hero-of-Time :peace: 

ETkzq-MUwAAjE6f?format=jpg

I think that's enough for now...I'm ready to donate a few creatures :p Didn't know about the fact that you can just place them...guess I'll have to catch some butterflies again tomorrow :D 

• Haha 5
  • Weird 1

Right. I have Peaches guys! Get your Peaches here! 
Switch code is in profile and Town name is Kyoshi. (Please add to fi€at post @Hero-of-Time)
I’ll be getting photos up later, I’m going to have so much fun taking them. 

Sam - Gal Da Val - Pears - 7152-7755-3125 :D

Alrighty, 100k bells are mine :D Time to wait for Blathers to arrive. No idea who that is but I hope my stuff isn't blocking the entrance to his museum :laughing: 

ETlYS4RVAAE-g3q?format=jpg&name=large

I have to say. The isolation has taken its toll on me. Aside from my flatmates and the cashiers at the grocery store I haven't seen anyone in over a week and since I don't really like texting or phone calls I haven't kept in touch with a lot of my friends, sadly. I was feeling quite lonely.
Playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons has been a great distraction from everything today. The other games I'm playing help, too, but this one is a different beast. It's pleasant and relaxing, whereas Cuphead, for example, is stressful and rage inducing (in a good way) :D 

Edited by drahkon
  • Haha 2