NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

The toys you loved as children

what were the toys crazes of your day?

my favourite toy was the common bouncy ball,i just did different tricks by rebounding it of the ceiling and floor. In fact i still find myself lost doing that to this day. One other thing i loved was a superman figure and the special thing about it was that it had a retractable head!

And lego aplenty when you came into my room to play! you realise when you step on one and it absolutely wrecks! i think weve all experienced that at one point in time?

Biker Mice got some play'ige out of me...

Along with Lego, and lego technic - i had tonnes of the stuff. And Duple when i was a younger kid.

Also, yoyo's, pogs, Pokémon cards and the tamigochi. Awesome toys.

Hmm, let's see...

-My Little Ponies and Barbies (only had like, one Barbie and a couple of ponies, but I loved playing with them for a while... until I moved over to the more boyish stuff I guess)

-Duplo, Lego and K'nex, in that order

-bouncing ball fights with my sisters

-Play-Doh

-those racing car tracks and remote controlled cars that could spin and do jumps and stuff

-model train stuff, for a short time (loved putting those houses together)

I miss being a kid sometimes.

Transformers and Turtles.

I had all sorts of toys but I remember playing with those way too much.

Toy cars of all kinds was also a favorite.

I used to have an enormous amount of Action Man figures. I loved building camps with them. Oh man, those battles between Action Man and dr. X were epic.

I also remember playing with something that had miniature figures in a miniature cave of some sort. It was this boy with a cap and a slingshot and some evil monster. I had a rat and a spider version. Damnit, I can't think of the name! I guess you could call it the boy version of those little Polly Pocket things.

lego, ghostbusters, thundercats, turtles, power rangers, gay pirates, POGZ annnnd thomas the tank engine

Ah...there was this one toy my mother wouldnt share, she always hid it under her pillow, when i found it and played with it for a while...

I be kidding, i guess the power ranger toys drove me mad! I loved the things!

Mighty Max?

YES! That's it! You saved me from a sleepless night.

I be kidding, i guess the power ranger toys drove me mad! I loved the things!

I once dropped the white power ranger (the leader!) in the toilet, I was so sad...

I once dropped the white power ranger (the leader!) in the toilet, I was so sad...

I feel the pain of your childhood loss :sad:

I loved the toy story army men too! Me n my bro used to have wars!

i built up a pretty impressive collection of Thundercats, Transformers and Voltron but they were regretfully destroyed when i discovered lighters and fireworks.

The thundercat lair sure could take a beating though.

Lego, Transformers, Turtles, Thundercats, He-man, WWF figures, of course the Thomas the Tank engine train set (had Percy too haha), pogz, yo-yo's and last but not least, toy guns! AWESOME!

While I was a kid I didn't understand the point of action figures... I mean I loved the turtles, BMFM and such, but never wanted to own an action figure. Well, guess I had a very boring childhood... Wait, no it was actually great. My NES would probably be one which I got for my 5 year birthday. But that doesn't mean I spent the whole time playing with it.

Usually in the summer we went swimming in the nearby lake, go biking etc, or when I was a little older my friend and I fixed up my mums old car. That probably comes second. And we built a "tree"house, it's more like a house since it isn't built on a tree or anything. And has to storeys :D Later we built a garage for the car we fixed.

Oh and there was a time when I was hooked on the movie top gun, I made lego airplanes that looked like an F-14 (or at least on my mind they did ;) )

Being an adult sucks, big time :(

I remember I had a figure of Murdock from the A-Team when I was very young - that was so awesome (until my brother chewed his rubber head). I also had an original Darth Vader action figure, til my dad stole it and took it away to his office. I also loved Real Ghostbusters toys, Lego, Sylvanian Family, My Little Pony (anything with animals), WWF figures, stuffed animals, those weird pots of slime/goo stuff that didnt actually do anything (but sometimes had weird aliens and things in it)...oh, and Monster in my Pocket. Too many things.

________

How to roll a joint

Edited by Johelian

Turtles and power rangers... man i had so many of those megazords.

If it's listed here, I probably played with it or had a friend who played with it. I haven't done very much growing up in terms of the things I like. I still collect toys like crazy. It would be insanity to list all the toys I played with, but here's a shot off the top of my head.

-Lego

-Turtles

-He-Man

-Starcom

-Ghostbusters

-Bucky o'Hare

-Mighty Max

-Scalextrix.

-Care Bears (I nearly had 'em all)

-Power Rangers

-Mario Bros.

-Sonic stuff.

God, the list just goes on and on...

You know them little cars about 5cm long, and could move them and all. I had a ton of them. Raced them around my room and all. It was a magical period of my life, that.

Also some Ghostbusters stuff, which was pretty good.

i had a massive ghost buster house thingy, magna doodle, spirograph...thats all i can remember playing with :hmm:

More Lego than you can shake a stick at. Why you would wanna shake a stick at Lego is your business not mine. And of course my NES and SNES, sweet memories.

micro machines

lego

ghostbusters

teenage mutant ninja turtles

buzz lightyear

Turtles

Ghostbusters

Bucky O'hare

He-man

Transformers

Thundercats

Power Rangers