NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Nintendo x Lego collab

20 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

When you play with these sets, just what are you doing with them? 

Going by his discussions with me over past voice chat sessions. I think it's the actual building that's the fun part.

As a former Flipnote enthusiast, I get it. Creation is fun.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Going by his discussions with me over past voice chat sessions. I think it's the actual building that's the fun part.

As a former Flipnote enthusiast, I get it. Creation is fun.

rachel-green-jennifer-anniston.gif

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

rachel-green-jennifer-anniston.gif

Oh wait, I see it now. Very droll.

• Haha 1

Yeah, I have been looking at that Bowser car since the reveal. It looks fun. My son wants it as well, so I hope I can get it at a good price at some point. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

When you play with these sets, just what are you doing with them? 

I’m more of a display type person so I haven’t actually built any except for this one and Bowsers Airship. But the idea is that you just set up a course, and just run your Mario along it. It keeps track of things like coins and I think there is a timer in him too. I’m sure there’s loads of fun to be had by younger people. But I just like to build and display. 

6 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I’m more of a display type person so I haven’t actually built any except for this one and Bowsers Airship. But the idea is that you just set up a course, and just run your Mario along it. It keeps track of things like coins and I think there is a timer in him too. I’m sure there’s loads of fun to be had by younger people. But I just like to build and display. 

Seems your spelling mistake and my attempt of low brow humour passed you by as well. :p

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Seems your spelling mistake and my attempt of low brow humour passed you by as well. :p

Dammit, I just seen it, LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Dammit, I just seen it, LOL

Let's just go with us being too high class and dignified for that to amuse us.

Yeah, he'll believe that.

Tee hee, Isaac gave Garet a Hard Nut!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 3

Considering they had a teaser for this announcement, I'm a bit disappointed that this is also a teaser lol. A teaser of a teaser, really? Glad I didn't watch the whole LEGO Direct or whatever they call their streams. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Lots more sets for @BowserBasher to buy.

Definitely getting the train set and Boos Haunt looks like a nice set. I’ve not been buying as many as I had when they first came out. I’m preferring the ones that can be displayed more as a single piece like Bowser Airship from the original lot. So am certainly picking my sets now. Really am interested in what they do with the Mario Kart sets though. 

Sign in to follow this