NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kav

Call of Duty: Warzone (F2P Battle Royale)

A cross-platform, free to play CoD Battle Royale.

Edited by Kav
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Obviously gonna give it a go. It needs to be amazing, though, to get me away from Apex Legends.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Obviously gonna give it a go. It needs to be amazing, though, to get me away from Apex Legends.

Exactly this. Apex has me hooked, it’s levels above others.

I might give it a go, simply because it's free, but i don't really have the time to play any of these multiplayer games properly any more.

Three things that need to change:

• red dots on the map need to go - it's way too easy to locate players; keep it for the UAV
  • streamlined loot is generally ok, but we at least need the option to swap optics
  • it needs a solo mode

Other than that, it's great. Really fun. This is a game that I could see myself play occasionally, if it had a solo mode.

• Like 1

Thought I'd try this out last night, but after a large PSN update, and a huge download, i didn't get around to installing it.

Still, might get a chance tonight! Apparently you don't need PS Plus to play, which is nice.

I had i go at this. Its pretty good - extremely well presented and slick (that might just be all CoD games tbh, i think the last one i played was World at War).

However, i stuck pretty hard at online shooters, and don't really have the time to git gud, so i don't I'll persevere.

I do like the bizarre gulag mechanism. Gives the match a bit more longevity if you're shit like me.

This is really addictive! And the fact that it is free to play, AND cross platform makes me able to play with all my gaming buddies from ages ago :D

The gulag mechanic makes the game more relaxed, to be honest. You can be a bit more aggressive when you play if you haven't been killed and sent to the gulag yet. Because you still have a second chance :) And if you respawn again, you have to be a bit more on edge which I like :D

I would like to have more varied weapons spread out though. I'm kinda tired of seeing RPGs and MG3s all over the place. But you have the loadout drop to counter that, which is really really great! I mean, when you are in a tight spot and you have a load out drop close by, you can risk it and get your favorite gear combination.

And the shooting mechanics is just as good as in regular multiplayer. Which means I actually have a chance in a BR now :D

• Like 1

I’m really enjoying it, I still don’t see it taking over my game time like Apex has, but I’ll definitely split my time between the two.

I am, if I'm not playing multiplayer or something on the Switch :) I'll see if I can find my username when I get home

• Like 1

On 5/12/2020 at 11:14 AM, ArtMediocre said:

I am, if I'm not playing multiplayer or something on the Switch :) I'll see if I can find my username when I get home

It took me 7 days to get home, apparently :p My Blizzard username is ArtMediocre#2365. Add me if you want to play a few rounds now and then @LazyBoy. I'm not sure how much I'll be on voice, but if you manage to bear my norwegian accent, then we can try doing voice as well. 

Sign in to follow this