NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Super Mario Kart League 2020

Connection was very smooth, but what a difference coming from MK8. Haven't played SMK in a loooong time. Fun though!

• Like 1

9a0CRNu.png

@Dcubed would've done better if he didn't make himself small in the last GP like a fool! You don't get bonus points for doing that. Not in this league. @viceview51 isn't on this table because he didn't show for whatever reason, I'll overlook it this time, but try and get your games done early on in the month so you're not at risk of leaving someone hanging.
Thanks to @Sméagol for standing in for him. He's informed me that he doesn't want to participate for the whole year, which is fine, so his score won't be counted.

March Fixtures

lCYDZgE.png

You have until the end of this month to get your games done and send the results of each race to me.

Just to let you know, @RedShell, unless you can play with me before the main League tonight, I won't be playing anything other than Mystery Dungeon for the next week. So it's gonna have to wait. Mario Kart is important, but not that important!

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Just to let you know, @RedShell, unless you can play with me before the main League tonight, I won't be playing anything other than Mystery Dungeon for the next week. So it's gonna have to wait. Mario Kart is important, but not that important!

Probably won't be able to play before the main League tonight, but that's cool, I don't mind waiting. :)

Would be good if we could arrange it for sometime before March 20th though, as I won't be playing anything other than Animal Crossing for... the next year! :heh:

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

@RedShell, are you free tonight at 7pm for our session?

Probably not. Should be able to do 8pm though, if you can make it then.

2 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Probably not. Should be able to do 8pm though, if you can make it then.

Yeah, that works for me.

• Like 1

Oh, this slipped my mind completely. 

@viceview51 I'm most likely available from now on the entire day. And then again on Sunday. On weekdays I'm not sure, yet. Let me know when's good for you :)

@Vileplume2000 let me know when you'd like to race on Super Mario Kart as I should be able to do most evenings. :D

3 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

@S.C.GI can do most nights except tonight and tomorrow night. How about Sunday? Say around 8PM UK time?

Sunday at 8PM it is. :D

• Thanks 1

That last race on Flower Cup was ridiculously tight! Close racing pretty much throughout.

Don't worry, the Battle Mode doesn't count towards the league.

• Like 1

On 13/03/2020 at 7:21 PM, S.C.G said:

Sunday at 8PM it is. :D

Just checking if we're still on for 8PM tonight Dennis?

I should be OK for 8PM or just after, just uploading a certain review which is on target to be up on the main page for just before 8PM. ;)

If not, I'll probably be on at 8:15PM at the latest. :peace:

Edited by S.C.G

7 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

Just checking if we're still on for 8PM tonight Dennis?

I should be OK for 8PM or just after, just uploading a certain review which is on target to be up on the main page for just before 8PM. ;)

If not, I'll probably be on at 8:15PM at the latest. :peace:

Yep I'm still good to go! I'll keep an eye to when you pop online. Can you do the captures of the score? I'll do it as well as a backup too.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Yep I'm still good to go! I'll keep an eye to when you pop online. Can you do the captures of the score? I'll do it as well as a backup too.

Yep, I'll do my best to get the screen captures as we play, but if you can capture them too, that'd be cool. :)

I'll be there in 5 mins. :D

OK, I'm there now, ready whenever you are. :grin:

Never set this up before... pass is 444 though.

Edited by S.C.G
  • Like 1

Well played Dennis. :D

Some well deserved wins there and some very close races, especially in the Flower Cup. ;)

I think we both got messed up by the CPU a few times as well, standard Super Mario Kart. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

@BowserBasher I’m available every evening this week if you fancy getting beaten by me ;) 

Lol. Sure I will be home each evening too let’s say tomorrow 8pm. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Lol. Sure I will be home each evening too let’s say tomorrow 8pm. 

Sounds good to me :peace:

@Dcubed reminder for 8 pm. I nearly forgot myself was just gonna put on a film but will wait now as we need to get this done. 

23 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

@Dcubed reminder for 8 pm. I nearly forgot myself was just gonna put on a film but will wait now as we need to get this done. 

Sorry about this, he's way too tired tonight. Long day.

He'll try and be there tomorrow.

• Thanks 1