NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

E̶3̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶

Ubisoft Forward teaser:

Still think that Sunday is such a weird day to do it considering that they aren't constrained by a stacked E3 schedule, but hey, 20:00 BST still works for me. 

I have to say...while the more recent E3 shows haven't been great I do kinda miss 'em now. One week of gaming news and announcements was still good fun.

This year it's been weeks of everybody doing their own thing on a myriad of different platforms...it's a mess.

Haven't followed any of these shows aside from Sony's two PS5 videos. ::shrug:

Really hope there will be something like E3 next year.

I knew people who were bizarrely clamouring for the "death" of E3 one year would miss it as soon as it's gone. The alternative was never going to go smoothly from day 1, that much was obvious from Cerny's woeful and overhyped video opening proceedings. 

As for Ubisoft, they were really disappointing last year, so hope they step up their game. Looking forward to seeing Gods & Monsters and as usual will cross my fingers for Mario + Rabbids 2.

17 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I knew people who were bizarrely clamouring for the "death" of E3 one year would miss it as soon as it's gone. The alternative was never going to go smoothly from day 1, that much was obvious from Cerny's woeful and overhyped video opening proceedings. 

As for Ubisoft, they were really disappointing last year, so hope they step up their game. Looking forward to seeing Gods & Monsters and as usual will cross my fingers for Mario + Rabbids 2.

Wait, what Cerny video? Do you mean the PS5 tech talk?

33 minutes ago, Eddage said:

Wait, what Cerny video? Do you mean the PS5 tech talk?

Not the video itself, although the fake audience was pretty funny, that was obviously meant for GDC which is fair enough for people interested in that. The trouble was in the way in was advertised by Sony. Calling it "The Road to PS5", it being the first official reveal, hyping it up a week in advance etc.  

Sign in to follow this