NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
S.C.G

N-Europe petitions Rick the Hamster for Smash!

b31e71fd7e1b1ad98e3ef6b38507f873--child-

N-Europe petitions Rick the Hamster for Smash!

Everyone has that one character which they really want to be included in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, from the 'dead cert' third-party representatives such as Dante from Devil May Cry, Crash Bandicoot and Rayman to the forgotten Nintendo characters who have only appeared in a handful of games yet have an endearing charm such as Chibi Robo to others who only really got that one game and a handful of cameos yet still have a solid fanbase who would love to see another villain in the roster such as Wart. (you know... from Super Mario Bros. 2 and that recent Nintendo employee leaflet)

But there is one character who clearly would boost the popularity of the Super Smash Bros. series by 64,000% absolutely guaranteed, a character who has been as supportive of Kirby as Yoshi has of Mario (despite the rather unfortunate dismounts over the abyss) and most importantly, is a character who is instantly appealing due to being a Hamster and let's face it... probably paved the way for Hamtaro's success in the videogame industry; but we all know that there can only be one Hamster in Smash and his name is Rick!

350?cb=20120627075127&path-prefix=en

Come on Sakurai, how can you say no to THIS?

Now more than ever, we need Rick the Hamster to make an appearance in Smash, of course we know that there will be other characters as evidenced by the second season pass but what about that mysterious extra sixth slot on the roster? That's right... it's Rick's time to shine because you know it makes sense, he would be an asset to any videogame but particularly to Smash being as it is a celebration of some of the greatest characters ever created but even more than that; here at N-Europe we've been officially campaigning for Rick for years now and perhaps most importantly of all, it would really make @Ashley's day and today is his birthday, so how about it Nintendo? (please) :D

Happy Birthday Ashley!

I hope you have a fantastic day (what's left of it) and are enjoying taking some time out. :peace:

Rick.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by S.C.G
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ashley!
Happy birthday we-almost-have-the-same-birthday-buddy! :D 

I hope that you have had an amazing day today! And that you have an amazing year coming up! 

• Like 1

B-Happy Belated Birthday B-Ashley!

(I'm making that aliteration work dammit!)

• Like 1

So is Rick a giant hamster or is Kirby really small?

Happy Birthday Ashley!

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Ashley! I take it you'll be playing Rick's Dream Land 3 all day to celebrate the occasion?

Edited by Jonnas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Happy birthday, Ashley!

PS:  Rick the Hamster will never be in Smash for two reasons:

1. He is not in Fire Emblem.
  2. You have to be in Fire Emblem and have a sword to be a DLC character.

Spitting straight truths here.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Iun said:

rick_sword.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I are Sir Rick of house 'Hamster' I has sword and green hat, I can has Smash invite now? :p

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Iun said:

fighter-terry.png

My favourite Fire Emblem character. Look how cool that sword is!

• Haha 2
  • Weird 1

7 hours ago, Iun said:

Happy birthday, Ashley!

True, you gotta have a sword, like Banjo

Banjo&KazooieFSmash.gif

But of course, we'd never suggest Rick if he didn't have a sword! He actually has a pink sword with a face on it.

300?cb=20130426214515&path-prefix=en

• Haha 4

Thanks all!

Sorry for not responding sooner. On Friday I flew back from Athens and then went out in the evening, on Saturday I moved most of my stuff up to my mother's and then yesterday I was frantically finishing off packing before moving into my friend's for a few days and all of that with a cold so I've been a bit out of it.

My birthday was good though, just a shame about this cold! Rick in Smash would make it all better though, obviously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this