NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Londragon

Mortal Kombat Kollection Online

It seems according to a PEGI rating that Mortal Kombat Kollection Online could be bound for Switch.

PEG rating states: Mortal Kombat Kollection Online is the original Mortal Kombat trilogy that Mortal Kombat fans always wanted. Upgraded art, gameplay, and online features provide an incredible experience that revive the “klassics”…

Anyone interested in the original trilogy?

• Like 1

giphy.gif

There was something similar released for the 360/PS3 during that era and it makes sense to bring these games to the current generation. I will say though that the older games are hard as hell. I had a nightmare with them when I played them on the 360.

It's a shame that the later releases never get the attention they deserve. Deadly Alliance and Deception were great games that had some fantastic game modes within them. I'd love for those to be ported at some point.

I'm well up for a remake of the original games. First of all there's the nostalgia feel. I had MK1 on the SNES, indeed tough as nails but so good. And I really like the old Fatality system over the new one they use.

Sign in to follow this