NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Mario Kart 8 DX League 2020

2 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Looks like you started already.. wanted to change my driver.

You can do that in the lobby by pressing Y, you don't need to leave the lobby.

• Thanks 2

Great night of racing. Some fun moments throughout. @RedShell I was behind you to see your mushroom boosted blue shell avoiding move. Well played. 

• Thanks 1

OK, @drahkon, it's my bad that you left the lobby, I should have mentioned the way to swap vehicles sooner. Been a while since I had to do that.

The score you got in the 2nd GP was 12. With your current average being 45.8, you're welcome to discount that GP if you want. (Although it will be treated as if you weren't there.

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

OK, @drahkon, it's my bad that you left the lobby, I should have mentioned the way to swap vehicles sooner. Been a while since I had to do that.

The score you got in the 2nd GP was 12. With your current average being 45.8, you're welcome to discount that GP if you want. (Although it will be treated as if you weren't there.

Don't worry about it. I could've done some research before myself.

Not sure what to do about that particular GP. This could've actually been my last participation. I've gotten the chance to play football every Thursday night and I think I'm gonna do it. :)

Unless it'll somehow make things difficult for you and the others.

5 hours ago, drahkon said:

Don't worry about it. I could've done some research before myself.

Not sure what to do about that particular GP. This could've actually been my last participation. I've gotten the chance to play football every Thursday night and I think I'm gonna do it. :)

Unless it'll somehow make things difficult for you and the others.

It won't be a problem for me. But if you're going to that football stuff, shall I take you off of the Always IN list?

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

But if you're going to that football stuff, shall I take you off of the Always IN list?

Yeah, that would be for the best, thanks :peace: 

Spoiler

ER2R9MTVUAUrvVE?format=jpg&name=large

3l67wQu.png

ER2R9MgVUAYOHzR?format=jpg&name=large

Z93MXNI.png

Check it out, all of @martinist and @S.C.G's stats perfectly match! I know 5 nights is a bit early, but it's still impressive.
@S.C.G performed the Loser's Gambit this week and nominated @drahkon, he beat him in 2 GP's, so gets 5 extra points in each of them. Yes, I'm counting the second GP. Firstly, it was outside of @S.C.G's control that @drahkon couldn't make the first race and secondly, he was so far ahead that @drahkon couldn't catch up, even with a win in that first race.

Next League Night: 5th March 8pm

U0c3Mue.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@martinist

@S.C.G

@RedShell

@viceview51

You're damn right I'm shoehorning Pokémon Mystery Dungeon into a theme!

My most anticipated Switch game is coming out next week and I'm celebrating by forcing you all to come along for the ride.
In keeping with the universe of this series, your character choices are limited to non-humans. These characters are:

• Yoshi (Any colour is fine)
  • Koopa Troopa
  • Shy Guy (Any colour is fine)
  • Lakitu
  • King Boo
  • Donkey Kong
  • Bowser
  • Dry Bones
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Dry Bowser
  • Lemmy
  • Larry
  • Wendy
  • Ludwig
  • Iggy
  • Roy
  • Morton
  • Isabelle

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 5

Managed to salvage that last GP on Cloudtop Cruise.

Phew!

Edited by Glen-i

11 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Managed to salvage that last GP on Cloudtop Cruise.

Phew!

Well I’m glad it didn’t cost me. I had a dreadful night. Whenever I got in a good position I’d get bombarded and get sent half way down the field. 

tgz8s6R.png

nFCTDeO.png

@martinist and @S.C.G were both last before Thursday, so they both took part in the Loser's Gambit this week, which gave me an opportunity I didn't think I'd get. I'll just quote what I told them.

If both of you agree on the same person to nominate, you'll both get the bonus points even if only one of you beats that person in a GP.
And if you both beat that person in a GP, you both get double the points!

They both agreed on @viceview51, chasing the big points. But as you can see above, only @martinist actually beat him in one GP. So just 6 bonus points in the second GP for the both of them.

Next League Night: 12th March 8pm

u47kiUy.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@martinist

@S.C.G

@viceview51

@RedShell

Do you think if Bowser Jr. ever grows up, his dad will buy him a Sports car? These are the kind of questions I ask myself because I am very smart.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Oh no! I got disconnected. @RedShell I hope you can get a pic of the results!

Sorry, wasn’t capturing tonight.

Could always get ‘em from MKTV though.