NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Mario Kart 8 DX League 2020

Just now, Jayesse said:

Had a total of 32 points from the last round (3 races)

Oh don't worry, I take a pic of every results screen. I've got you covered.

Considering my final places you’d think I had a good night, nope, I should have got so much more. I was done over so many times. I only got as much as I did as I stole a few places on the line to get them. Oh well, that’s Mario Kart. 

Edited by BowserBasher

x07llct.png

wMVCUUm.png

Next League Night: 10th September 8pm

FKbJVlD.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@Jayesse

@S.C.G

@martinist

@viceview51

Most of you should know what this particular setup means. The 10th of September was when the world was graced with one of America's finest sitcoms. And here at N-Europe, we like to pay it mad respect by busting out some fresh Miis and driving from ghetto to high society in;

The Fresh Prince of Mario Kart

I'm sure most of us know how this goes, but for the sake of formality and any newer participants, have a look at these dope Miis that @RedShell made.

Zj0Nzlv.jpg

Because there's no way to share Miis online on the Switch, you'll have to use the above picture to recreate your chosen member of the Banks Family (Or Jazz). Don't forget to use those fine tuning options to get things just so.
Seeing as there's 6 of us regulars, it should be reasonable to expect everyone to choose a different Mii to play as. So if you could let everone know who you want to play as, that'd be fly.
And finally, just in case some of you make a faux pas and show up as the same Mii, rename the Mii in a way that I can easily recognise as you. So Jazz-i or Uncle Vice, for example.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just in time by the looks of it, I think Will-Sama is the only fresh character I have saved.

I swear the lag in this game makes playing unfair. I must have hit a dozen people with items and they just carried on like nothing. It really frustrates me. May even start turning off COU as the amount of lightning is getting ridiculous too. Can’t go half a lap without hitting me.

Or maybe I just having a bad day and this was just continuing on from that. I love the league but sometimes I feel the game makes it super unfair. At one -pint I was in like 7 got a box and got one mushroom, person in front got a triple mushroom and a star. I mean come on. 

sorry guys just ranting as it riles me up. When you’re winning it seems nothing can stop you but get caught mid pack and there’s literally no way back. 

14 hours ago, viceview51 said:

@BowserBasher *Carlton voice* Why so glum chum? 😉

Yeah it was a bad night for me apart from a 2nd in GP2 which I don’t know how I did. 

anyway let’s see some highlights. 

Spoiler

hYlDKJE.png

@S.C.G nominated @Jayesse for the Loser's Gambit and gets an extra 2 points in GP3.

j8O0hk0.png

Next League Night: 17th September 8pm

jql8KUK.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@S.C.G

@Jayesse

@martinist

@viceview51

It was nice of Nintendo to delay Mario 3D All-Stars a week so that Fresh Prince night can go ahead on the correct date.
Next week, your character selection is limited to characters that appear in Mario 64, Mario Sunshine or Mario Galaxy. These are:

• Mario (Duh...)
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Rosalina
  • Yoshi
  • Toad
  • Koopa Troopa
  • Lakitu
  • Metal Mario (Not Gold Mario)
  • Bowser
  • Dry Bones
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Mii

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Next week, your character selection is limited to characters that appear in Mario 64, Mario Sunshine or Mario Galaxy. These are:

• Mario (Duh...)
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Rosalina
  • Yoshi
  • Toad
  • Koopa Troopa
  • Lakitu
  • Metal Mario (Not Gold Mario)
  • Bowser
  • Dry Bones
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Mii

Are you sure about Mario 🤪 not sure I remember him in those games. 

Mii though, did he appear in any or is this going on a character based on the games. 

that third GP really don’t my score in. 

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Mii though, did he appear in any or is this going on a character based on the games. 

312924-smg242clubluigi.jpg

Oh, BTW. Forgot to mention this, but if you don't have the Gold Glider, then you can use the Super Glider instead.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, viceview51 said:

Any objections on coloured Yoshis?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I’m guessing as long as they appeared in the games they are fair game. 

5 minutes ago, viceview51 said:

Any objections on coloured Yoshis?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Orange Pink and Green.

Well better than last week but that last GP and the last race I just wasn’t getting the items to help me get out of mid pack. Some good races though and some good finishes 

The Yoshi Circuit race was proper tight throughout! Positions constantly changing everywhere.