NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Mario Kart 8 DX League 2020

Did I seriously get through an N-Europe Baby Park session without getting hit?

Miracles are real!

• Like 1
  • Weird 1

Should maybe have a repeat of Players Choice last week or we could mix-up a bit?

Idea: I was thinking of the other players choice theme, in which we put our favourite configs and we can choose any except ours.

Edited by viceview51

15 hours ago, viceview51 said:

Should maybe have a repeat of Players Choice last week or we could mix-up a bit?

Idea: I was thinking of the other players choice theme, in which we put our favourite configs and we can choose any except ours.

Actually, that's not a bad idea, but now that you've mentioned it, what's to stop people from suggesting the stuff they don't choose?

Feel like you should have PM'd me that idea...

Anyway, totally spaced on posting the theme and results from last week, will try and get that up later today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Actually, that's not a bad idea, but now that you've mentioned it, what's to stop people from suggesting the stuff they don't choose?

Feel like you should have PM'd me that idea...

Probably should've, but I guessed you were busy and didn't want to put any undue pressure - but I still have MKTV from our races last week and could confirm.

Sorry for the sudden swerve, but something's come up, so I won't be able to make it tonight.

@BowserBasher, go with Player's Choice and don't forget to snap pics of the results.

Have fun!

• Sad 4

5 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Sorry for the sudden swerve, but something's come up, so I won't be able to make it tonight.

@BowserBasher, go with Player's Choice and don't forget to snap pics of the results.

Have fun!

Will do. Hope to see you back next week. 

late joining, missed first race of first GP, oh well.

You don't have to restart on my account but if there have been technical issues with other players getting kicked, then we could restart, I don't mind either way. :)

I was just noting that I missed the first race, which was completely my own doing.

44 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

You don't have to restart on my account but if there have been technical issues with other players getting kicked, then we could restart, I don't mind either way. :)

I was just noting that I missed the first race, which was completely my own doing.

It was ok. We all got kicked before race three of GP1. I have no idea why that was so bad tonight, I’m running a wired connection now and I seem to have decent speeds. It just seemed that the CPU were way behind all the time. And there were some strange happenings. I’m hoping I got all the results (I was on the phone to a friend at the same time) so if I missed any hopefully either someone wil, help out or I can use MKTV. 

anyway we seemed to get it don’t after the false start. 

• Thanks 1

While I wait for @BowserBasher to get those results to me, here are the results from last week.

HpSvboi.png

@S.C.G nominated @martinist for the Loser's Gambit and gets an extra 4 points in the second GP (On top of the 10 for beating me)

I won't bother with the table and the theme until I post this week's results.

• Like 2

Thanks @Glen-i, before you post this week's results you can exclude my 1st GP score.

Edited by viceview51
  • Thanks 1

Got them to @Glen-i  I have said check here for disconnects. I know we had a few in that first GP. 
ok. Just a few highlights. First two are from the abandoned GP when we all got disconnected 

6 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Got them to @Glen-i  I have said check here for disconnects. I know we had a few in that first GP. 

OK, best check a look at that then.

tenor.gif?itemid=6074641

You know what? Just to make sure. @martinist and @S.C.G, did you have any disconnections once the first GP restarted?

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1