NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Mario Kart 8 DX League 2020

40 minutes ago, martinist said:

Comms error during GP2 race 1

No worries. I got all the results so it should be ok. 

and highlights

• Haha 2

I would like to make a public announcement.

@Glen-i will be making his grand return to his N-E League duties starting this Thursday! Expect the glorious return of silly shenanigans and thunderous theme nights! :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

@Glen-i will be making his grand return to his N-E League duties starting this Thursday! Expect the glorious return of silly shenanigans and thunderous theme nights! :D 

Yay! :bouncy:

“I’m excited...”

Spoiler

Hooray! :yay:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Yay! :bouncy:

“I’m excited...”

Reveal hidden contents

Hooray! :yay:

“One more time”

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Dcubed said:

Thanks for jumping the gun, but I've changed my mind. Scientists have just come out today saying that it's a very bad idea to go to other people's house.

And I sure as hell trust science more than the government on this, so I'm gonna have to bow out for a bit longer.

• Sad 3

Sad to hear another week of no glen, but hopefully it just means I can rack up a few more points before you come back. Lol

• Haha 1

On 02/06/2020 at 4:24 PM, viceview51 said:

We need to get @Glen-i a Switch and a copy Mario Kart.

No, you need to get me an internet connection that doesn't suck.

Anyway, here's the reminder for @Jayesse, @RedShell, @martinist and @S.C.G

@BowserBasher, tonight I'd like you to make the third GP Balloon Battle, Normal Items.

Thanks.

• Thanks 3

Sorry lads - got so invested into PKMN Sword that I totally forgot about the race 🥺 I’ll be there next week to beat you all though!

12 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

@RedShell we lost you?

Yeah, had to drop out on the very first race as something came up. Sorry about that. 

Not going to be able to join this on a regular basis anymore, so @Glen-i, can you remove me from the always in list please.

:peace:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

tenor.gif

SURPRISE!

Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

zUC1SeO.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@Dcubed

@S.C.G

@martinist

@viceview51

@Jayesse

I'm back! And to compliment @BowserBasher's "Bikes Only" suggestion. I've decided to make the third GP nothing but Excitebike Arena. Because I said so.
When I say Bikes Only, that means anything with only 2 wheels. No more, no less.

For @Jayesse's benefit, a reminder that the course selection and vehicle restriction must be strictly followed. When we get to the third GP, you have to choose Excitebike Arena. Repeat failure to do so may result in point deductions.

Oh, and for the Player's Choice GP's, avoid choosing Excitebike Arena. Obvious, really.

I have a lot of catching up to do with the scoring, so that will come some time over the weekend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

@Glen-i would you still like me to get scores? I’m sure you’ll get them now you’re back. 

Yeah, do. Just in case disconnections happen.

I'll capture them, but it's nice to have a backup.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1