NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Mario Kart 8 DX League 2020

30 minutes ago, Jayesse said:

Glad to hear! Will I have to be invited to the tournament? :)

All you need to do is add @BowserBasher as a friend on your Switch and then show up next Thursday at 8pm (UK Time)

15 minutes ago, Jayesse said:

Alright! I’ve done that already, will have fun seeing you all next week!

Awesome I’ll get that accepted.

At the moment we are playing players choice, so you can pick your Kart and character and pick the tracks you want to. 3 GP’s per league night. Try not to pick the same track more than once. So have fun and watch out for the shells (especially red ones that are thrown backwards). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BowserBasher said:

Awesome I’ll get that accepted.

At the moment we are playing players choice, so you can pick your Kart and character and pick the tracks you want to. 3 GP’s per league night. Try not to pick the same track more than once. So have fun and watch out for the shells (especially red ones that are thrown backwards). 

Normally we would run themed nights each week and then have Players Choice on the last week of the month.  Unfortunately, due to lockdown, our resident Mario Kart 8 Lunatic Guru @Glen-i is not in a position to provide his usual brand of barmy themes right now. So we’re just running Player’s Choice for now.

Your average score is what ultimately determines your ranking; so you’re not penalised for starting late, or missing some nights here and there :) 

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RedShell said:

@BowserBasher, don’t think I’m gonna be able to make it for 8pm now, will join as soon as I can though, probably from the 2nd GP.

No worries. Jump in when you can. 

Great games. Good to see so many people back in. 
for next week. I know we usually turn CPU off for 6 or more of us, but how do people feel with them left  on? Too much or just as fun. 

Mario Kart League reminder for @BowserBasher, @martinist, @S.C.G, @Jayesse, @viceview51 and @RedShell

Apparently, the UK's lockdown will start getting a bit more relaxed from Monday. I'm hoping that visiting family will be more relaxed so that I can return to my League duties. Can't have you lot getting too used to Player's Choice, after all.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Mario Kart League reminder for @BowserBasher, @martinist, @S.C.G, @Jayesse, @viceview51 and @RedShell

Apparently, the UK's lockdown will start getting a bit more relaxed from Monday. I'm hoping that visiting family will be more relaxed so that I can return to my League duties. Can't have you lot getting too used to Player's Choice, after all.

But....but I’m actually winning

• Haha 3

i thought that the end of the 6th lap was the end of the final lap on baby park... turns out I was wrong so dropped from 1st to 4th. oh well 😭

2 hours ago, viceview51 said:

In that case, and I'm sure @BowserBasher won't like this, can we intercede with some weeks of Battle Mode?

I'm sharing a search for Mario Kart highlights from N-Europe people in Twitter.

I don’t mind battle mode (I don’t do as well but that’s the fun). I think tonight should be regular, might make it frantic items though, but I’ve no problem have a battle mode week one week. 

• Like 1

And now for everyone’s favourite time of the week, it’s the funnies...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1