NEurope
LadyLunaK

Hey there, new member

I hope I'm allowed to post this here, and it's going in the right place. If not, please tell me. I did check the other boards but spotted a few other new member posts in this one.

Anyway, Helloooooo (in Mrs Doubtfire's voice).

I'm Luna, or usually "inkedladyluna" online (Insta etc) but I decided to switch up my username this time, not really sure why. I'm 31 and from the North East of England. Gaming is a massive hobby for me, and I swing between PC and various consoles. That being said, I decided I needed to play my Switch a heck of a lot more, back in November, so I picked that back up and it's become my current favourite. Again. For Christmas I really wanted to build up my Switch games, as I have thousands for PC alone, let alone other consoles. I had more 3DS games than I did for the Switch. So, fixed that. Splashed out over the holidays and increased my library. Happy Luna.

Aside from games, I love tattoos, body mods, music, TV and movies.

I've always loved using forums, so I made a resolution to get back to using them and here I am. Ta-da!

I'm really just hoping to meet new people who share interests, and maybe even learn new things. I don't have a lot of friends who use the Switch, or other Nintendo devices actually, so a quick search and I thought this forum would be a good place to start.

Thanks for having me.

Luna

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, LadyLunaK said:

I'm really just hoping to meet new people who share interests, and maybe even learn new things. I don't have a lot of friends who use the Switch, or other Nintendo devices actually, so a quick search and I thought this forum would be a good place to start.

There's a thread in the NIntendo Gaming section, all about meeting Switch users, take a look.

I have to plug what I'm doing, and that's an N-Europe Podcast, and its thread;

Don't be shy.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forums @LadyLunaK :)

Being that you're into gaming, are getting more into playing on the Switch and love using forums; I'd say that you've come to the right place.

We've got a really fantastic community here at N-Europe and as @londragon has pointed out, the Switch friend codes thread is a great place to start adding people to your Switch friends list as we do play Switch games online quite regularly, at the moment I think we're playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate every Thursday at 9PM so that might be on tonight, there's even Mario Kart League  nights which are also on Thursday at 8PM but we're inbetween leagues at the moment.

Seeing as Lee has already promoted the N-E Café Podcast (which is our weekly podcast where lots of game discussion takes place along with sales and what everyone has been playing) I'll go ahead and promote A Smashing Cast which is where we play Smash, chat about games and just generally have fun; both are great new additions to the site and we're hoping to double-up our efforts with both of these podcasts plus more this year.

I hope you enjoy your stay. :peace:

Also, it's worth saying that it's great to see two new members sign up to our forums in the past 24 hours as @euroninfan recently joined us as well. 

Late to the party but welcome @LadyLunaK Hope you're settling in okay but if you've got any problems/questions just ask :)

• Thanks 1