NEurope
Glen-i

Getting into Competitive Pokémon

I caught 3 or 4 and they all had the same IVs, so I guess I have some for trade.

Nintendo Players UK are doing a Road to the Isle of Armor competition. Multiple Nintendo communities across the UK are doing separate online tournaments, looks like you could enter as many as you like (as long as you don't win a previous one). Prizes include codes for the DLC for winners and randomly selected participants.

• Thanks 1

They are also giving out different Pokémon via Mystery Gift. Currently you can get HA Mr Mime and a Like all set.

• Thanks 1

Played my first Road to the Isle of Armor match, lost 2-1 but it was fun. I was surprised that there is no save replay feature, could've sworn that was in the 3DS games? 

19 hours ago, Mandalore said:

Played my first Road to the Isle of Armor match, lost 2-1 but it was fun. I was surprised that there is no save replay feature, could've sworn that was in the 3DS games? 

There was, they removed it.

Like a lot of things in Pokémon, it was dropped because... Reasons?

The tournament finished at the weekend. I managed to get to the knockout round, but was completely out of my depth at that point. Made a playlist of all my matches:

• Like 3

On 15/06/2020 at 7:48 PM, Mandalore said:

The tournament finished at the weekend. I managed to get to the knockout round, but was completely out of my depth at that point. Made a playlist of all my matches:

Nice use of Ditto, I forget, does it also copy the ability? Funny how he gave you everything you needed to beat his team in the first battle. Gardevoir tracing Sand Stream was pretty funny. Thought you were gonna win the second battle, I'm sure you would have won if you have survived.

51 minutes ago, RedShell said:

What a jammy git! :heh: 

Focus Belt as well, that was lucky (for them). Who even uses Focus Belt?

11 hours ago, Ike said:

Focus Belt as well, that was lucky (for them). Who even uses Focus Belt?

The same kind of person who uses Bright Powder?

Psst, that's me...

Edited by Glen-i