NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Purepwnage playes cube =)

In the opening sequence of the new purepwnage eipsode they Play Super smash bros Melee :)

If you dont know what Pure pwnage is I recomend you go to http://www.purepwnage.com and downalod the episodes. It's a realy good show about some gamers.

There's new episode?!111

Thanks for the info, must dl immediatly.

And to comment on them playing GC - they know what's good :D

But it's really nice to see some PC Freaks liking Nintendo.

Watched it too now. Loved every bit of it, how they do the training and the master near the end and also that whole Lan-Party thing. Superb episode.

People here watch the ownage? Oh man I love that series. BOOOM HEADSSHOOTTT. I loved the song in this episode.

Building a computerrrr for the owwneereerrrrrr. Great stuff, shame deathstriker was the worst actor ever.

downloading now, thanks for the heads up.

pure ownage just a couple of Pc freak making asses of them themselves. very funny

"damm f*cking lag" lol

Wow, I thought they would stop making them due to the "It isn't the FPS Doug show" sayingness by Jeremy when everyone spoke about Doug and not him.

When did he say this? Are you sure it wasn't him just being in character rather than a genuine statement.

When did he say this? Are you sure it wasn't him just being in character rather than a genuine statement.

I believe it was on the Xfire forum and it didn't seem much like being in character.

I downloaded and watched all the episodes. The most recent is pretty good. They also played a game better than Smash Bros... Street Fighter III 3rd strike baby! :)

Sign in to follow this