NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection

Outstanding! I never got to play all of these games so this collection is just what I needed/wanted to get caught up.

Strangely, this seems to be only for the PS4. No other consoles are mentioned at the end of the trailer. Really weird. I'd be VERY surprised  if this didn't also come out on the Switch. I mean, I imagine that's where most of the fan base for these games are.

• Thanks 1

Was hoping they would do a Zero collection, think I only played the first and ZX Advent.

It has now been confirmed for all the major platforms so you'll have a choice of what you want to pick it up on.

• Thanks 1

I bet it's digital only or half the collection boxed with a download code for the other half of the games. :indeed:

You move, Capcpom. ;)

38 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

I bet it's digital only or half the collection boxed with a download code for the other half of the games. :indeed:

You move, Capcpom. ;)

Apparently the US are getting a physical release. No doubt it will be the same as the X collection where all the games are on the PS4/One disc but, as you said, the Switch version will be split across cartridge and digital. 

The Zero statue in the Japanese limited edition is glorious.

Looks like the US is also getting a physical release.

11096788?$pdp$

YGBd.jpg

Meanwhile in Europe...

Image result for tumbleweed gif

Sign in to follow this