NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CrowingJoe79

What Resident Evil game do you think will be unveiled next?

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis & Resident Evil Code Veronica X remakes in one release, using the RE Engine we've already seen used in Resident Evil 7 and Resident Evil 2 remake.

That's my prediction. :peace:

I think it will be Resident Evil 8 :smile:

VII was pretty good (even if, as usual, I didn't find it to be anywhere near as great as it was made out to be) so it'll be interesting to see what perspective they go with for the next 'mainline' entry.

I've never played 3 (nor have I ever really felt much of a desire to do so) but I don't think I could stomach starting Code Veronica AGAIN :blank:

Between borrowing a Dreamcast version years ago to owning it and selling it on GameCube to buying it myself on Dreamcast and restarting it a couple of times because of dropping it and forgetting what I was doing, I've been through that irritating metal detector section so many times that I just don't want to do it again.

Once again, I have a save file on Dreamcast and it's much further than ever before (albeit still on Disc 1.. I think) but I'll either try to resume my save and spend time figuring out where I am and where I'm going all over again or I'll probably drop it forever knowing that I've never beat it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm trying to be optimistic about the future of this series, but they have let fans down for long enough. Even the recent remake could have been better. They cut too much content, and it felt rather rushed. But maybe if this is an original title and not a remake, they may be able to redeem themselves if they have way more original ideas. The last sequel felt like a huge rip off of notable movies and first person horror games as well.

Sign in to follow this