NEurope
Ashley

Goafer broke

He's broken because we forgot to give him a birthday thread*, so happy belated birthday @Goafer

4772648-1346009724.jpg

*also because I enjoy tortured puns

• Like 1

He was moaning yesterday that he had to reply to all the people who took the time to wish him a happy birthday. Fuck that guy.

• Like 1

Which one is Goafer again?

Happy birthday though.

• Like 1

I have to go fer another pun, here.

Happy late Birthday, Goapher :)

• Like 1

A birthday thread for me? You shouldn't have!

Spent the day with Happenstance at Birmingham Gaming Market, which was ace. As we had planned it a few months in advance, I asked anyone buying me a present for money instead, as I could spend it there.

Had a meal at a local pub with Maddie's family today, which was nice. I had never been there before, so it was nice to find a new decent local pub.

• Thanks 1

I read the thread title and I thought it was a statement for a minute... "Goafer broke" from spending lots at the gaming market. :D (so it's a doubly clever title)

Anyway, Happy Birthday @Goafer :) I'm glad to hear that you had a good time and it's nice to see that you added more games to your collection. :peace:

• Like 1

I was broke before I went to the gaming market. Birthday money and overdrafts are marvelous things.

Edited by Goafer
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Goafer said:

I was broke before I went to the gaming market. Birthday money and overdrafts are marvelous things.

Then why didn’t you buy me Batman & Robin?

• Haha 1