NEurope
Ashley

Super Cool Guy celebrates birthday

It's @S.C.G's birthday today! 

I hope you have an amazing (and relaxing) day. You've earned it after all the hard work you've done for this place lately.

919c7a587deea8c65508df8ca8e6c04ece6c5879

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

It's @S.C.G's birthday today! 

I hope you have an amazing (and relaxing) day. You've earned it after all the hard work you've done for this place lately.

Thanks for the birthday thread @Ashley :D

And thank you for the birthday wishes everyone, I did indeed have an amazing day :) I had a nice home-made meal and a piece of cake, it was ansum! (nice)

...about that relaxing part though, I couldn't resist...

I uploaded the N-Europe's Top Ten GameCube Games article today, because the N-E community is amazing, so please enjoy reading it as there are some great comments in there. :peace:

Plus I love the GameCube, so for me personally, it was nice to spend some time piecing everything together while listening to some great videogame soundtracks.

So, I've had a pretty awesome day really... and NOW... now I'll go and play some games. :cool:

But yes, going forward I'll be doing my best to balance my life a bit more and being part of the N-Europe community has definitely helped me over the years and I couldn't imagine not being a part of it, so I'm more than happy to give back in any way that I can... so while I know that I have done a fair bit for N-E, it's as much a help for me as it is for the site and the forum, plus I'm part of a great team of people who contribute enormously to this place as well. :heart:

TL;DR - Cheers, I'm extremely grateful, you're all wonderful.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Goafer said:

Super cool guy? But my birthday isn't until next week!

P5HQEYz.gif

Happy birthday @S.C.G!

You're a Good Old Awesome Fabulous Eclectic Raver. 

• Like 2