Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

No More Heroes 3

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Please change that m to a capital letter! :shakehead

Done!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I can't f*cking wait! :D At long last, the true sequel will happen! Really looking forward to it, and here's hoping that they don't go the safe route and remove all the blood and dismemberment xD

Wait what? I was looking at the title, before I saw the replies, and was wondering why I missed the (real) Capital letter. So I edited it.

Changed the topic title for you, guys.

Hope that this comes on PS4 eventually. The second game was good fun. Loved this tune!

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

2 hours ago, ArtMediocre said:

I can't f*cking wait! :D At long last, the true sequel will happen! Really looking forward to it, and here's hoping that they don't go the safe route and remove all the blood and dismemberment xD

I'm super annoyed I have one game that's bloody and one game that has a lot of coins. I actually liked the retro coin effect, but I'm more annoyed they didn't just choose one style and stuck with it. Obviously the blood would never have been a problem in the first place. I hope there's an option to get both styles actually, with perhapns Travis making a joke about it.

• Like 1

I hadn't seen the extended trailer when I posted my first comment, so I'm happy to see the blood is back :D.

If we're lucky, we might get a remaster or a HD version of No More Heroes 1/Hero's Paradise and 2. I just hope they fix the overworld in 1, because that was some serious buggy and bad stuff.