NEurope
Sméagol

No More Heroes 3

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Please change that m to a capital letter! :shakehead

Done!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I can't f*cking wait! :D At long last, the true sequel will happen! Really looking forward to it, and here's hoping that they don't go the safe route and remove all the blood and dismemberment xD

Wait what? I was looking at the title, before I saw the replies, and was wondering why I missed the (real) Capital letter. So I edited it.

Changed the topic title for you, guys.

Hope that this comes on PS4 eventually. The second game was good fun. Loved this tune!

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

2 hours ago, ArtMediocre said:

I can't f*cking wait! :D At long last, the true sequel will happen! Really looking forward to it, and here's hoping that they don't go the safe route and remove all the blood and dismemberment xD

I'm super annoyed I have one game that's bloody and one game that has a lot of coins. I actually liked the retro coin effect, but I'm more annoyed they didn't just choose one style and stuck with it. Obviously the blood would never have been a problem in the first place. I hope there's an option to get both styles actually, with perhapns Travis making a joke about it.

• Like 1

I hadn't seen the extended trailer when I posted my first comment, so I'm happy to see the blood is back :D.

If we're lucky, we might get a remaster or a HD version of No More Heroes 1/Hero's Paradise and 2. I just hope they fix the overworld in 1, because that was some serious buggy and bad stuff.

The amount of hype I have for this game is unreal. That trailer was fantastic. Loved the Bait and Switch with the Ni No Kuni style anime.

I don't care if the gameplay is average, love me some Travis Touchdown.

• Thanks 1

Awesome, awesome trailer. May already be up there with the best (there aren't that many good ones).

Some gameplay was teased in the New Game+ Expo 2020. Unfortunately, it was obscured by Suda's head. :grin:

(starts around 1:12)

• Haha 3

What're you talking about? I see nothing wrong with this gameplay footage.  You get a good clear shot of Suda for 20+ hours, what more could you ask for?

• Haha 2

TBH, this game was always going to slip into 2021, COVID or not.  There was no way it was ever going to be ready to release in 2020.

Edited by Dcubed

TBH, this game was always going to slip into 2021, COVID or not.  There was no way it was ever going to be ready to release in 2020.
How so?

1 minute ago, bob said:
48 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

How so?

It was obvious that the game wasn't going to be ready.  Travis Strikes Again only launched in January 2019; there was no way they could ever hope to release NMH3 with less than 2 years of development time!

The fact that they've basically showed no actual footage of the game spoke volumes.  Game aint ready yet.

11 hours ago, Vileplume2000 said:

COVID-19 has also pushed NMH3 back to 2021:

Look at the first letter in each paragraph :cheeky:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I'd forgotten about this game but apparently the review embargo is nine hours after release (presumably in America) if anyone was waiting for it:

Damn, that release date really snuck up on me!

Just started playing Travis Strikes Again for the first time and all! (Decided to wait until all of the DLC was out and the dust had settled with all of the constant updates & stuff; plus I just played through Killer7 again, so the timing was just right).

Speaking of which...

Spoiler

HOLY SHIT!! DAN SMITH IS NOW IN THE INTRO!?!?! KILLER7 & NMH TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME WORLD NOW!?!?!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?!?! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!

I have pre-ordered this last-minute, but won't be able to play this immediately. Ordered Travis Strikes Back along with it, so my collection will be complete.

Edited by Sméagol

I bought the first and second games ages ago and still probably not half way through the first. I play it but just can’t get into it for more than an hour maybe. I don’t know if the second will hold my attention more to give me hope to buy the third one. But right now it’s not looking like I’ll get it for a long while.