NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Witcher 3: Complete Edition

The Switch version definitely comes with the map, compendium and a couple of stickers, I can confirm that. And yeah, the PS4 version did come with the map, stickers, compendium and soundtrack CD as standard at release. The GOTY edition didn't have those I don't think, not sure but the original release of the game definitely came with a bunch of extras in the box along with a thank you note from CD Projekt Red mentioning the 16 free pieces of DLC coming.

I haven't had much time to jump back in as I've been busy and checking out a few others games but I've managed 25 hours so far with the Switch version and only just started in Novigrad but will probably go off side questing once I get back to it after I put down Pokemon (which is likely to happen soon as I'm not massively enamoured with Pokemon as I'm finding it all a bit easy and run of the mill).

Plays great in handheld mode on the Switch Lite and looks great there too. The only noticeable performance issues I had were some fights in Crookback Bog when there were maybe more than 5 enemies on screen during fights. Other than that, it's a pretty smooth experience even with the reduced resolution and graphical fidelity. Sure, I prefer playing on the TV with the game like I did with the PS4 version but I've loved jumping back into this again after reading some of the books and being able to pick up on little story points and references to events in those. A fantastic game that I an still hardly believe runs on the Switch let alone as well as it does.