NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kakarot

What game would you most like to see on the Revolution?

Suggestion: When posting your choice, try to put forward some ideas as to what the controller could be used for and things of that ilk. If I wanted to read a list of names I'd pick up the Yellow Pages.

just thought how cool would super monkey ball be on the new rev controller hold it sides ways as if you're gonna use the nes part of it then you've got control of the game and you play it like you would before but it will be a lot easier to get into it.

Pictochat would be a very good thing for Revo, since it could go online into chat rooms, and imagine the download for your ds :o

Heres how it would work, you see a pointer on the screen and you hold down A to put the pointer down on the virtual paper and move the controller as if it was a pen.

How great would that be?

What all of us want a Pokemon MMORPG. :yes:

GOO LORD NO MORE POKEMON GAMES

kiiiiiiidding but still there are to many pokemon games :heh:

besides the oviouse ones that will more than likely happen anyway. Deus ex 3, a good one, maybe even a remake of the origional. It would suit the nintendo phylosophy of being a slightly strange genre. It would be very good at showing off the revolution controller, and as its a strang brand name would likely turn a few heads. I think they could do a good rpg/fps game with the controller.

just to lower the tone way way down, the rev could be used for dodgy sex games if you so wished the controller lends itself well to many interaction possibilties shall we say, I'll leave the rest to your dirty minds:)

Zelda

It's my favourite series and the extra power of the Rev and the new controller just add so many more possibilities!

I know Nintendo said that TTP would be the last Zelda of its kind; hopefully they just meant that with the new controller, the next one would be a much more interactive game, and control differently; I hope they don't change it beyond this in some way!

I think Nintendo realise they are on to a real winner with ZeldaTTP,

Therefore if they can expand on this for Zelda Revolution and add all the interactive controller elements; sword fighting, fishing, some new weapons designed around the controller etc... it will surely make for yet another best ever Zelda game!!

Zelda

It's my favourite series and the extra power of the Rev and the new controller just add so many more possibilities!

I know Nintendo said that TTP would be the last Zelda of its kind; hopefully they just meant that with the new controller, the next one would be a much more interactive game, and control differently; I hope they don't change it beyond this in some way!

I think Nintendo realise they are on to a real winner with ZeldaTTP,

Therefore if they can expand on this for Zelda Revolution and add all the interactive controller elements; sword fighting, fishing, some new weapons designed around the controller etc... it will surely make for yet another best ever Zelda game!!

I'd be happy if they just pimped up the fishing bits, let alone the rest of the gameplay!

Starfox, a proper one. The controller would be perfect for it. Steer with the attachment thingy and aim and shoot using the remote thingy 0_0;

Any other space shoter game is good too, in fact...I'mma start working on one right now n_n

I wanna see Stunt Race FX Revolution. =D I think that game could be awesome with the Revolution controller and the graphical power (which we don't know yet...). I think it's time this game makes it's return.

Also Zelda (like everyone else...). But it is my favorite series.

Also Giest would be awesome on the Revolution.

Mario Baseball also. But a MLB baseball game would be better, but sadly I doubt Nintendo will ever publish NPCB.

I also cannot wait for the standards (Metroid Prime 3 [will be the best FPS ever.] Mario Kart, Mario 128, SSBR and so on).

I want:

-Illusion of Time/Terranigma series sequel. NOW.

-Pokemon Snap 2 (imagine how awesome it'd be with a "real" camera attachment!)

-A non-on-foot Starfox game - just all out space shooting with the occasional all-range battle

-A Twinbee collection featuring all the SNES and PSone Twinbee games in one package!

GOO LORD NO MORE POKEMON GAMES

kiiiiiiidding but still there are to many pokemon games :heh:

yeah and they dried up since Gold & Silver.

I want to see a PROPER Final Fantasy game (or new IP) from Square-Enix this time around.

After playing Kingdom Hearts recently i've fell in love with Square-Enix all over again.

Im just thinking out loud, but i think it would be a good idea if at launch or any time really, Nintendo made a 2D side scroller mario game (Super Mario World style) that you could only download through the Revs DL service.

Then every couple of weeks or so release an update for it that adds X amount of new levels into it.

On the same note think about if they made a 2D Super Metroid style game, then each month you got to download a new area of the world/planet.

Given how easy it has become to make this sort of game i find it entirely possible, once they have the game engine (which they should already have, it would just need tweaking alittle) the biggest time consuming tasks would be to create the sprites and test it, which if we're talking about 1 area a month shouldnt take that long.

This would get people to use Nintendo's online service and could possibly lead to more people buying a Rev in the first place, with the promise of an "ever expanding game".

Like i said, its just a thought :wink:

i think a pikmin game would be awesome. using the controller to throw the pikmin with the right amount of power, moving around with the addon analogue. maybe some more thing could be added in but i cant think of anything

Well, here's a game idea that is sorta inspired by another game on the videopac home console:

videopac%20g7000(odyssey%202%20-%20uk).jpg

Here's my idea. Basically, it's a 2D platformer, like an old school mario game. Except, you have a starting point and an ending point, in opposite corners of the game screen. Now, you have many different levels/floors for this game, and the aim is to get from point A to point B. Now, to get onto the next floor, you have to "shoot" the ladders using the Controller. You shoot the ladder and it pops down for you to climb on.

This works like a maze. So, if you shoot that ladder, another part of the level changes. So, you shoot one ladder down, another one goes up. Some doors or enemies may require a concentrated shot for about 3 seconds or so before they can be used/destroyed.

An interesting idea for this is that the game could be "on rails". For example, you cannot control the character, you just merely move his surroundings! That would be a funny idea. So, you have to quickly shoot the ladder down before the character falls into the pit. :)

Heroes of Might and Magic 5.

videos here:

http://www.drachenwald.net/heroes5/stuff.php

Strategygame sessions tend to be long. I'd like to play them comfortably on a couch. No more hot seat - instead hot sofa :heh:

With Revolution controller, it could be possible. Just point the hero you want to move and show him where to move. You could play it with one hand while sipping coffee with another.

:bow: Bow to all who remember this console seen above!!!! :bow:

:bow: Fierce_LiNk :bow:

Haha. It's one of my favourite consoles ever, really. Stop talking about it, you're giving me cravings. :heh:

Anyway, i'm trying to go for a different approach, because we all know that a super monkey ball or something would work well on the Revolution. I'm thinking of games that maybe you hadn't thought of.

How about a Ghostbusters game, kinda like Luigi's mansion. You have to properly "click" on the ghost and drag it. You drag it to the "ghost trap". This would be sooooo amazing with the controller. This would be a right blast in multiplayer, because you would have to make sure you don't "cross the streams". Otherwise, game over. :lmao:

Sign in to follow this