NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kakarot

What game would you most like to see on the Revolution?

You only have one choice! You can pick any current game franchise or you can make up a game that you would like to play (be discriptive)! I would most like to see Project Zero on the Revolution!

Do you mean besides the obvious, like Mario, Zelda and Metroid and the like? I feel this needs to pointed out otherwise you'd just get every other person saying 'Zelda.'

Zelda :bow:

Just kidding :grin:

I like my RPG's, but i like the futuristic ones, so thers my answer.

A game im thinking of at the moment is a star wars game, how cool would it be to weild a light sabre in your hands and go running after ewoks :cool:

Shenmue. Imagine the darts! The darts, man!

You could reach out for objects and examine them by tilting the controller, dodge in freehand QTEs, play with the kitten, roll dice, drive forklifts, jive with Tom outside his hotdog stand...

I think Tetris could work well, if you think about it.

Although, as I said with the DS.

Nintendo just has to make a sex game.

Halo!

A decent (like Top Spin) tennis game, any racket game will do, actually. Table tennis would be quite good fun and a lot easier than tennis.

Zelda will be awsome. I imagine you will be able to swing your sword around to hit enimies rather than just pressing "A." You will feel much more involved in the whole gaming experience. It's gonna be so cool.

FPS games are going to be excellent on Revoluton. As are sports games like Tennis, golf, baseball. It's gonna be a right laugh with a few mates playing doubles on tennis. Man, I can't wait!!!

SR388

SR388BoxArt.jpg

A traditonal FPS, SR388 follows the Federation's battle against the Space Pirates for the domination of the Planet SR338. Lots of shooting, co op play online and one of the best online deathmatches you'll find

An online game for Revolution, intended to grow in size along with the revolution's userbase. An online first-person shooter/rpg involving cooperative and competative play in an expansive alien environment. Players choose one of 3 races and can form and join various factions which can ally or declare war on each other. A player's progress determines their status within a faction and greater achievements and more experience allow players to climb up the ranks until they can potentially run the faction they are a part of or start up their own. Higher ranking players are encouraged to help newer players and support them in battle and training. Characters are customiseable and a wide selection of training exercises and deathmatch arenas are available for offline play or to help improve an online character.

[idea and picture by Migraine]

Im absolutely starved for a good RTS on any console.. I played C&C on my old N64, and even though it needed some getting used to the controls, it still played ok. RTS RTS RTS RTS RTS

I could see Nintendogs working quite well...

You could control a hand cursor with the funky controller (waving it around), and thats how you throw toys and stuff.

They could make a microphone extention, like they did for Mario Party 6.

You could do the whole lot, would be quite cool me thinks.

Harvest Moon

Animal Crossing

Geist follow up

A game done in similar fashion to Killer 7 from capcom (same art style, equally confusing plot and depth, similarly awesome cutscenes and characters)

Skies of Arcadia 2.

Thats all I have to say.

Being a fellow Arcadia lover i also want a sequal, but I have no idea how that would go story wise, what are your ideas Stocka.

Oh and less random battles, that was frigging annoying.

SR388

SR388BoxArt.jpg

A traditonal FPS, SR388 follows the Federation's battle against the Space Pirates for the domination of the Planet SR338. Lots of shooting, co op play online and one of the best online deathmatches you'll find

An online game for Revolution, intended to grow in size along with the revolution's userbase. An online first-person shooter/rpg involving cooperative and competative play in an expansive alien environment. Players choose one of 3 races and can form and join various factions which can ally or declare war on each other. A player's progress determines their status within a faction and greater achievements and more experience allow players to climb up the ranks until they can potentially run the faction they are a part of or start up their own. Higher ranking players are encouraged to help newer players and support them in battle and training. Characters are customiseable and a wide selection of training exercises and deathmatch arenas are available for offline play or to help improve an online character.

[idea and picture by Migraine]

Well that just says it for me! :bow:

Hmmmmmm, I'd like to see a sequel to Beyond Good & Evil, seeing that Michael Ancel is rather keen on the controller it would be appropriate.

Sign in to follow this