NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kakarot

What game would you most like to see on the Revolution?

lets just hope there will be more RPG this time

and lets hope Nintendo focus on Revolution

if they do... they will pay third parties money to make games on the Revolution

and i doubt it Omkiron 2 isn't coming on the Revolution

it looks too good for Nintendo, and nots its Genre (type of game):P

i would love to see tales of symthonia , a new skies of arcadea a final fantasy (a good one) and a online super smash bros game so every body can beat the shit out of me

Also... as we are talking about gesticulation in the other thread....

How about a game like Eternal Darkness but you have to cast all of the spells. I would think the harry potter games would love that too. Black and White would be well suited 'n' all.

oh yea that reminds me

Ethernal Darkness

tell/list me all good things about that game

i am thinking of getting it:p

I won't... doubt anybody else will. I would feel sorry for the game if you got it. It's llike watching Cid taking away Woody and Buzz. It's a scary image

if you're not too sure about it, it's probably best to just rent it i guess.

I really want to see "The Dream Master" for Revolution (NES Game). I really liked the game and I want to see it againe with better graphics of course. A Turok game will be a good one too.

?

some people say is and hardcore, adult and GREAT

but i am not sure

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem isn't hardcore. It is (in my opinion) a great game though, and has a superbly compelling storyline. If I had any criticisms it would be that the combat can feel clumsy at times and that the spellcasting can become a little tedious towards the end of the game (especially during the final battle). Regardless of that though, it's one of my favourite games of this generation.

Check out Gamespot's review to learn more. :smile:

Slick, polished, creepy, and alluring, Eternal Darkness raises the bar for what action adventure games should be and stands as the first example of a game that plays the player.

im worried that all the online games on the revolution are gunna end up like mmorpgs and they get boriung after a bit and I dont want them to be like that!!! omg I really wanna play pokemon colloseum again but cant be arsed lol weird huh?

Sign in to follow this