NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kakarot

What game would you most like to see on the Revolution?

I want to see a lot of RPGs. Baten Kaitos or some Tales games and some games from SquareEnix like Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.

Resident Evil 5 would be nice too because I loved part 4. For the rest the Nintendo franchises like Smash Bros, Zelda, Mario, Metroid will be about enough for me.

The Revolution will be great if we got all these games.

A new Punch Out game! I think how you'd use the controller is self explanatory for this game.

Another Wario's Woods would also be nice...

sorry for bumping but i only just thought of this, nights: into dreams would be awesome with the revolution controller.

Bring on Jedi Knight 3 and Rogue Squadron 4!!!!!! Also, a F-Zero sequel would also be welcome :D:D:D:D!!!! OMG, I just pissed myself just thinking what would be to control a lightsaber on that controller:D!!!!

I would like to see Gotcha Force. Using the controller to aim precisely where to fire would be great.

probably Pilotwings, just the thought of playing that with new control system gets me all excited

Sequel to nights would be cool with a free download for the original :grin:

The Pokemon game to end all Pokemon games... It's already been said but oh well. A pokemon mmorpg.

And if Nintendo still feel the need to add new pokemon couldn't we just download an update?

The Pokemon game to end all Pokemon games... It's already been said but oh well. A pokemon mmorpg.

And if Nintendo still feel the need to add new pokemon couldn't we just download an update?

Now that would be cool! :D

the next generation Sonic The Hedgehog game, using the revolution sensors to guide sonic could work.....only saying could because ideas are only determined as good or bad if they are made.

How about a sex game where you wear it as a strap-on.

Seriously though i think the controller can advance every current genre as well as establish new ones.

i just cant wait, it really is going to re-kindle my videogame passion. Blind faith i know, but we all know it will be true!

I would like to see a Zelda-like game. You could use the controller to swing the sword and "throw" a boomerang. I'd also like to see the next Metroid.

Omikron 2

i swear if that game isn't coming out on revo, and only on 360 and ps3

i will be pissed off

and keep calling NINTENDO ARE RIPP OFFS:p

ha ha, i've been logged on for about 6mins today only and already seen 3 "anti-nintendo" posts from xino...

weird huh? lol

edit: make that 4 anti-nintendo posts now!

lol

don't make me laugh

SO

YOU

WANT

ME

TO

LOVE

NINTENDO

every beat and pieces of it

ha ha, no but you have been a bit anti-nintendo today haven't you, and looking at your posts you give no evidence to back your arguements up!

Sign in to follow this