NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Xbox Game Pass Coming to PC

Xbox Game Pass is headed to PC, with support from top publishers like Bethesda, Sega, Devolver, Paradox and Deep Silver.

As with the Xbox One version of Xbox Game Pass (the two are named the same, but will remain separate), all Microsoft exclusives will launch day and date into the program on their global release.

There will also be a library of 100+ games to dip into. (On Xbox One, this figure is now well over 200.) There's no word yet on pricing or specific games, but Microsoft says it's working with 75 PC developers and publishers, including the big names listed above.

Finally, Xbox Games Pass will offer the same sort of discounts on purchasing games and content, if you choose to do so via the Microsoft Store. You'll get 20 per cent off games and 10 per cent off add-ons. Microsoft will reveal more in a couple of weeks at E3....

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-30-microsoft-announces-xbox-game-pass-on-pc

Consider me very interested!

If it ends up becoming even half as good as the console version, this sub will be a no brainer!

Hopefully this means they may bring more older Xbox exclusives to PC. Well, mainly Rare Replay.

I've signed up to test it out anyway. Looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow to test it out though as the store is getting slammed.

Sign in to follow this