NEurope

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ganepark32

Sea of Solitude

I could have sworn there was a thread for this but search for it isn't bringing up anything ::shrug:

Anyway, announced at E3 last year, the game is being developed by Jo-Mei Games as part of the EA Originals program and was probably the only take away from EA's showcase last year.

When humans get too lonely, they turn into monsters. That’s what happened to Kay. But she’s not alone – this ocean is full of creatures just like her. Finding them may be the key to changing her back.

Sea of Solitude is an upcoming third-person exploration game from Jo-Mei Games. Join Kay as she navigates the waters of heartache, empathy, and hope.

It's been announced for release on July 5th on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and is up for pre-order (it's £15.99 on the PS Store so I'm guessing the sane price on other platforms and probably €19.99 for the rest of Europe). Seems EA learned their mistake from last year with shadow dropping Unravel 2 (that game deserved so much more as I really enjoyed it, much more than the original as it flowed so much better even as a single player game playing as both Yarnys).

Looks great though and giving how heartfelt the woman was announcing the game last year, and how genuine she's been on Twitter with regards to the game, it should be a good and captivating experience. Looking forward to trying it out. Does remind me a but of Submerged but should hopefully have the story and weight to carry it a bit more.