NEurope
Ronnie

Nintendo at E3 2019

1 minute ago, killthenet said:

Can't tell how The Witcher looks my stream is so bad, did it look completely nerfed?

Surprisingly it looks decent.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, killthenet said:

Can't tell how The Witcher looks my stream is so bad, did it look completely nerfed?

Yeah, mine's the same.  Official Nintendo site?

3 minutes ago, killthenet said:

It didn't look horrendously bad, pretty decent in places but it's a very noticeable downgrade. And it remains to be seen how places like Novigrad and Crookback Bog will run. Still, impressed if they manage to get it running well.

• Thanks 1

Cool, glad it doesn't look horrific.

That Resident Evil advert was so awkward, glad they had something to announce at the end of it. 

Digging the building a new town from nothing.

Not digging the delay.

Animal Crossing has me worried, I hope they haven't taken too much from Pocket Camp, I never really got on with that game and the move to a desert island has me worried its going to be the same sort of limited experience. 

Baaaaaaanjo!

It's gonna be open-world isn't it?

Edited by Glen-i

Man, that new Zelda looks fucking incredible. If it really is the Majora's Mask to BOTW's Ocarina then I am 1 million % in!!

Best conference of E3 2019, no contest! :D

• Like 1

Just now, killthenet said:

Man, that new Zelda looks fucking incredible. If it really is the Majora's Mask to BOTW's Ocarina then I am 1 million % in!!

Yeah, certainly has them vibes.

Just now, S.C.G said:

Best conference of E3 2019, no contest! :D

Easily.

What a ride. 40 minutes and the only dull moment was the Pokémon bit. For the rest it was pedal to the metal. With actual gameplay. And almost no brownish realistic games. Happy camper!

• Like 1

I for one enjoyed this Direct. Will go over it in detail later when I've rewatched it.

I just needed a few surprises and a look at some of the already announced, leaked and rumoured stuff.

Highlights were No more Heroes, Banjo, more Fire Emblem, en Zelda sequel. And some little tidbits here and there. I ehh, I need more money.

I'm watching EZA scanning through the trailer and it looks like Link gets sucked into a ravine by crumbling earth and that Zelda is the main character in the game! That would be so sick!

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

No Retro Studios again. :laughing:

God damn you man, bringing me down from my high already! 

• Haha 1