NEurope
Ronnie

Nintendo at E3 2019

12 minutes ago, Jonnas said:

Wait, the leakers claimed they already have access to it... and instead of revealing it on the spot, they announced a reveal? That sounds like a super fake leak.

That said, a legit leaker might pop up at any moment, so the decision to go dark is still sound.

I popped on Era and checked the thread. This is one of the posts.

Sabi is going to leak Nintendo’s Direct Sunday or Monday. He’s on Twitter

Apparently the guy has leaked/got right a fair few things from past Directs. Again, whether this leak actually comes to pass is another matter.

• Angry 2

Time for me to log off Twitter and forums, see you on the other side, folks. 

Mario Maker 2 Invitational is amazing so far. The levels are so fun and creative. The co-op challenge was fantastic. Final, 1 v 1 coming up next...

Yeah really looked great. Co-op looks like so much fun, and that Bowser battle was cool.

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Mario Maker 2 Invitational is amazing so far. The levels are so fun and creative. The co-op challenge was fantastic. Final, 1 v 1 coming up next...

Son of a....I was too busy playing Dragon Quest and completely forgot about it, despite S.C.G reminding me earlier. :( I'll have to wait until Nintendo put it up on YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Son of a....I was too busy playing Dragon Quest and completely forgot about it, despite S.C.G reminding me earlier. :( I'll have to wait until Nintendo put it up on YouTube.

I think you can just view the live video now and wind it back, or I can at least but that might be because I had it queued up for hours, in any case...

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

I think you can just view the live video now and wind it back, or I can at least but that might be because I had it queued up for hours, in any case...

Thanks. I'll give it a go now as i'm not too fussed about the Splatoon stuff.

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Thanks. I'll give it a go now as i'm not too fussed about the Splatoon stuff.

Me neither, I'm mostly just watching it so that I can cover it... however, I will say this, as someone who doesn't really play Splatoon that much, I've definitely learnt a few things. :smile:

So it's giving me a new appreciation of the game(s) plus there's a load of modes and arenas that I've never even seen before, so there's that. :peace:

But as for the Super Mario Maker 2 Invitational? I loved every minute of it. :D

And being that I do play Super Smash Bros. Ultimate every now and then, I'll be looking forward to that Championship a bit more. :grin:

Plus there's bound to be some good announcements throughout the trio of events. :)

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I didn't have a clue what the hell was going on during that last Splatoon match. ::shrug:

Nor here... something about clams? :hmm:

I feel so out of touch when it comes to Splatoon. :p

So you're not alone. :hug:

They're all putting on a good show though. :)

Ah, Clam Blitz.

Teams attempt to collect 10 clams to make a giant clam, which they then try to throw into the opposing team's basket.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

Nor here... something about clams? :hmm:

Haha. Yeah and then they magically turn into an American football. Very weird. :p 

Give me a classic Splatzone match. Much easier to follow what's going on.

• Thanks 1

I just want Smash to start already. I find watching Splatoon so dull.

Chuffed that the Yanks lost. Once I saw them mocking the EU players during that double kill I wanted them to lose. Cocky SOBs.

So it’s basically like the last splatfest for Splatoon 1?

Very cool that they’re rotating every stage though!

Wait, its 3v3? Bah! I was hoping for some high level, no items, 1v1 matches. :( 

Hopefully this will still deliver...

13 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Wait, its 3v3? Bah! I was hoping for some high level, no items, 1v1 matches. :( 

Hopefully this will still deliver...

tenor.gif

Time is a dreadful format for 1 on 1, blatant stalling from the EU player there.

This Pokémon Trainer player knows that Ivysaur is the correct choice.

Strange that they have friendly fire on. The Red Team would have won otherwise.

EDIT: This scoring system is needlessly complicated, they should have just gone with stock.

Edited by Glen-i

Hah! That's hilarious! The organisers still haven't thought to turn off pausing in the rule settings!

Even I know to do that when organising stuff like this.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2

Just now, Glen-i said:

Hah! That's hilarious! The organisers still haven't thought to turn off pausing in the rule settings!

Even I know to do that when organising stuff like this.

One can do that, but the ability to quit a match quickly can also be important. Unexpected interruptions can happen, regardless of tourney size. Most tournaments just have the rule that pausing is allowed if one of the players is on the spawn platform.

Disgusting behaviour from that Daisy player at the end.

Stallers in time are the worst. No-one wants to watch that.

Respect for showing off Squad Strike. Squad Strike is an underrated mode.