NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Devil May Cry (the original PS2 game) heads to Switch.

What a weird announcement, especially when you consider the other consoles got the whole trilogy in one bundle. I wonder if they charge a fortune for this, just like they are doing with the Resident Evil games?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hero-of-Time said:

What a weird announcement, especially when you consider the other consoles got the whole trilogy in one bundle. I wonder if they charge a fortune for this, just like they are doing with the Resident Evil games?

Of course they will - and it'll be digital only.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m very conflicted about my feelings...

On one hand, I’ve wanted a portable version of the DMC games since forever... On the other? This REALLY should be the original trilogy for £30 and Capcom are absolutely taking Switch owners for a ride...

Help me!

Gah, feel the same as you really @Dcubed! I've been wanting to pick up the DMC collection for a while so I can play through them for the first time so I would definitely welcome them coming to Switch but Capcom will undoubtedly charge through the nose so I'll probably be better off getting the PS4 version. 

I don't think they'll charge quite as much as they are for the RE ports, probably more like £15.99 of the Onimusha re-release but they'll screw over Switch users by releasing them one game at a time.

So... is Dante the next character for Smash given this announcement?

21 hours ago, MindFreak said:

So... is Dante the next character for Smash given this announcement?

I mean, after Joker, who the hell knows? It's exciting times.

I can't help but feel that Capcom have much heavier hitters still to introduce to Smash though. There's Resident Evil and Monster Hunter, you could even make a case for Ace Attorney being a better choice for Smash.

Sign in to follow this