NEurope

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ganepark32

Divinity: Fallen Heroes (Multiplatform)

Don't know who else will be interest but Larian Studios has announced a new Divinity titles, Divinity: Fallen Heroes.

Who will rise to command the fallen?

Divinity: Fallen Heroes is a new tactical game oozing with RPG elements, developed as a co-production between Larian Studios and Logic Artists. Faced with a new evil, we're calling on YOU to command The Lady Vengeance and continue the story of Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Fallen Heroes marries rich tactical gameplay with RPG choices and consequences, and introduces a wealth of new features and mechanics to the D:OS 2 engine. It will be released on multiple platforms later in the year. Delve deeper into the world of Rivellon as you command your troops aboard the Lady Vengeance. Explore new lands and wield new weapons and skills. Build your squad and vanquish never-before seen corners of Rivellon. Divinity: Fallen Heroes features two player cooperative play as well as a single player mode.

Looks like it'll be more of what was so good in DOS2 and that's a great thing as that game is one of the best games I've played in years. I've still got so much to do in it as I'm not finished but with this releasing on multiple platforms later in the year, I'd better get my skates on. This is also being done on top of the content packs that Larian have said will be heading to DOS2 so if you're a fan then plenty to keep you going in the world of Rivellan. 

As I say, I doubt many will be interested and this'll probably die but thought it was worth a share. I'm excited anyway.