NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

Nindies Showcase Spring 2019 - 20/03, 4pm UK time

Gimme dat release date for Shovel Knight Showdown and King of Cards! Then we can finally get Yacht Club Games on something completely new!

I'll also take a release date for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night thank you very much! :D 

• Thanks 1

content-4-35733-nindiesshowcasespring2019banner.jpg

And... it's up on the front page. :D

Cheers for the heads-up @Ronnie I've credited you in the article. :peace:

Let the hype commence! :cool:

• Thanks 1

Hoping this will contain something new from My Friend Pedro and Untitled Goose Game. :grin:

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

content-4-35733-nindiesshowcasespring2019banner.jpg

And... it's up on the front page. :D

Cheers for the heads-up @Ronnie I've credited you in the article. :peace:

Let the hype commence! :cool:

Thanks, no need though! :) 

Hoping for some more info about Steamworld Quest. I wasn’t too sold on it from the brief trailer we saw recently

• Thanks 1

I'm hoping we get an update on Mineko's Night Market, was supposed to come out in early 2019 but we haven't heard a peep since its initial reveal. 

Really hoping we see some more of CrossCode on Switch -- hopefully a release date/window too? I think it's well positioned to be one of the biggest upcoming indie games coming to the console.

• Like 2

Not much interest regarding this stream, eh?

Well, live stream can be viewed here:

There is interest, but with indies I don't always have clear what I really want, or what's coming. Mostly I'm hoping for some nice surprises.

Well, one wild guess for the hell of it: Subnautica coming to Switch?

Cuphead shall be bought. It was a game I always wanted to play but no longer having a Xbox this wasn't possible. Glad to see its arriving on a platform I own. I just hope it runs well.

• Like 1

Hey guys just joined in the stream what's goin' on her....  HOLY SHIT CUPHEAD!?!?!?

• Like 1

New Blaster Master game. YES!! The first game is one of the best eShop games on the Switch. 

OUT NOW!! :bouncy:

Edited by Hero-of-Time
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Are you OK @drahkon? :heh: 

He should be happy. I imagine a lot of us are now finally going to give the game a go. :D 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Cuphead shall be bought. It was a game I always wanted to play but no longer having a Xbox this wasn't possible. Glad to see its arriving on a platform I own. I just hope it runs well.

Yeah, I’m very happy about this too seeing as I never got around to it on PC. :) 

10 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Are you OK @drahkon? :heh: 

I am unaware of what happened.

Edit: Nevermind, saw the thread. :D 

Edited by drahkon

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

He should be happy. I imagine a lot of us are now finally going to give the game a go. :D 

I gave the original a go, just didn’t (or rather, couldn’t) finish it. :hehe: 

Hopefully this version will be more playable to me, it’s certainly going to look and sound better at least. ;) 

Pretty amazing just how open Nintendo have become with their IP though. :cool: 

Holy shit!! Nintendo are giving indie developers access to their IP now!? THE FLOODGATES ARE OPEN!!

Get Yacht Club Games working on a new Ice Climbers and Balloon Fight RIGHT NOW!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Holy shit!! Nintendo are giving indie developers access to their IP now!? THE FLOODGATES ARE OPEN!!

Get Yacht Club Games working on a new Ice Climbers and Balloon Fight RIGHT NOW!!

I know, right? :o 

Get the feeling that the success of Sonic Mania might have been very influential here. But yeah, great stuff if it means potential for more of this kind of thing going forward. Get those franchises that Nintendo don’t want to revisit themselves in the hands of developers that most certainly do! :hehe: With proper curation and control it should be win-win for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I guess Sonic Mania did pave the way for this really! Wouldn't surprise me if it really influenced Nintendo here!

Oh man, the possibilities are amazing! Get Matt Makes Games making... well... Nintendo games! :D 

I feel really sorry for the guys responsible for reviewing developer pitches at Nintendo... They're about to get completely flooded!

My Friend Pedro looks awesome.

Doubt I’ll buy Cuphead. As much as I like the art style, it just looks a rage inducing nightmare. Probably why I never picked it up on Xbox. 

Sign in to follow this