Hero-of-Time

The Jimquisition Thread

I'm not sure what to say about this Gambling in Videogames situation at the moment, it seems like the regulatory bodies are just doing what every other regulatory body does, pay lip service to everything while either doing exactly the opposite and/or covering for the perpetrators or even covering everything up in the process.

In that sense I'm not really surprised, it just seems to be business as usual. :indeed:

I wonder how many more controversial headlines will come about in relation to Borderlands 3 before the game actually comes out? :indeed:

• Weird 1

I had no idea there were controversies and pitchforks being grabbed about Borderlands 3.

I guess it had been a whole 5 days since the last time gamers got up in arms about something.

I had no idea there were controversies and pitchforks being grabbed about Borderlands 3.
I guess it had been a whole 5 days since the last time gamers got up in arms about something.

But only 3 days since you were moaning about something, in all likelihood.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Such wit

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Dude... Come on... Cheap shot.

Edited by Glen-i

Can you 2 just get a hotel room and hate-fuck it all out of your system? The sexual tension is getting to Top Gun levels now and unless a volleyball scene is about to break out, I need a resolution.