NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Nintendo Power: Keep your eye on Reggie, February 9th

http://gonintendo.com/?p=660

Reggie will be speaking at the D.I.C.E. summit at 10:30 a.m., February 9th. Reggie’s speech is entitled “Expanding the Market for Interactive Entertainment†and will last for 45 minutes. Nintendo Power is telling everyone to remember this date, and make sure to check out Nintendo.com. Will we be seeing some new Revolution details? Perhaps a brand new Twilight Princess trailer? All I know is that if Nintendo Power is telling us to pay attention to Nintendo.com, I will be there all day.

Intriguing, must be something pretty big, BigTac says there's likely to be stuff talked about/revealed at D.I.C.E.

...Ow shite, I leave to go on holiday that morning. :hmm:

Unveiling Nintendo ball-in-a-cup.

The Nintendo franchise set to expand the gaming market to those in developping countries without the infastructure for electricity and internet play.

BALL IN A CUP.

Lucky me, im here that day, 4 days later i'l be in New york browsing Nintendo world!

I think it will just be market figures etc, and a recap of what we already know (yes, again). If something does happen, great! I just doubt it alot.

Keep my eye of reggie? Kinda hard, when ever he's on the floor its all eyes on him! Most of my friends dont know who shigeru is, but they know Reggie! Well known dude..

It's jsut gonna be Reggie talknig about ways of making the market grow,. There will be no news about the rev

If it is an event on expanding the market, and there are people investing money in ideas.. then they will want assurance that their investments are not at risk.

They will want information on their past year of achievments, but they will also want to strategic plan for this year too.. the business people don't take risks in this world.. I think reggie will use the DS success as an example for the revolution success and the investors will be lapping it up.

No announcements for the revolution? Possibly.. but it will not be silent.

The 'final secret' of the revolution will not be unveiled here. It's not even a press event is it?

its a keynote speech

2nd zelda trailer was shown at gdc was it not? and that was a keynote speech

im assuming it will be verbal announcements rather then anything visual

If it is an event on expanding the market, and there are people investing money in ideas.. then they will want assurance that their investments are not at risk.

They will want information on their past year of achievments, but they will also want to strategic plan for this year too.. the business people don't take risks in this world.. I think reggie will use the DS success as an example for the revolution success and the investors will be lapping it up.

No announcements for the revolution? Possibly.. but it will not be silent.

The 'final secret' of the revolution will not be unveiled here. It's not even a press event is it?

I think revolutions big secret is announced to be revealed May 9th, also I heard a quote from Nintendo today, i cant remember when they said it but it was this 'The closer they get to E3, the less they want to say', so I think E3 is when we'll hear about new things next, but hey, prove me wrong!

Unveiling Nintendo ball-in-a-cup.

The Nintendo franchise set to expand the gaming market to those in developping countries without the infastructure for electricity and internet play.

BALL IN A CUP.

Family guy :P

anyway. DICE is soon :):yay:

Bring on good news nintendo

Wow... the atmosphere here really has changed. We've gone from "OMFG Reggie is gonna be smacking Shigzy up by actually playin rev on stage and it gonna beat Sony and M$ and everyooooonez!" to "Goddamit... it's just gonna be another Megaton *sigh*".

Cheer up folks. Reg will most likely give us a tit-bit or two. Maybe do the whole thing where he sits there and states the long list of 3rd party support they are gaining. I will be pleasantly surprised to see anything major as I don't think we will find out anything much until May now.

I'm guessing new Zelda trailer and Revolution name. Something along those lines. But god damn, any new info is more than welcome.

Hopefully there will be a new zelda trailer and rough estimate of the rev like what Q it will roughly be in

Didn't say Kaplan in the IGN minute that Nintendo won't let us "starve" until E3 2006? I don't expect any major news at DICE though mainly because I am sick of the waiting. If there is something I bet it is only more general crap, marketing blabla or any other unneccessary information.

My reckoning? This would probably be a good time to reveal the system's final name, give it a chance to become established in people's minds before E3. E3 will be where we finally get to see everything about the system, including this other mystery capability, and that will be easier if people have got the new name in their heads already.

My reckoning? This would probably be a good time to reveal the system's final name, give it a chance to become established in people's minds before E3. E3 will be where we finally get to see everything about the system, including this other mystery capability, and that will be easier if people have got the new name in their heads already.

Good idea, will give us time to accustom to its new name presuming it has one, revolution seems to be people's favourite.

"Keep your eye on Reggie" makes it sound like hes gonna cause trouble or something.

Anywho, im remaining hype free for this, best way. Two days after my birthday though. Just saying ;)

oho! Wouldn't that be fantastic? The secret Revolution feature... A tiny lapdancing Reginator.... They'd buy them in their millions! Millions I tell you!

I'll be watching on the 9th... Hope we get some trailers for games but didn't Nintendo say they'd reveal all at E3?

I personally think that he will reveal, the american DSlite Release date and price, and yes maybe the revolution final name

Good idea, will give us time to accustom to its new name presuming it has one, revolution seems to be people's favourite.

I remember a time when Dolphin felt so right... but StarCube was always wrong.

StarCube sucked so bad but I was never fond of Dolphin. Revolution is definantly the best codename theyve had. I expect nothing. If you assume the worst, you dont get dissapointed.

Sorry to bring to back again but OMG it makes me pretty hyped!!!

Mr.Inc posted December 21, 2005 8:55 PM

During the whole presentation you should listen very carefully to what Mr.Reggie will say, as he will give hints at the third revolutionary aspect. Which concrete hints aren’t provided in the outline we have, but it does say Mr.Reggie will do so. I do expect however all the boards over internet to become crazy ones again after Mr.Reggie’s speech, as I’m sure the hints he will give will be pretty clear and use full for you all.

Eh.... that's pretty much in line with what Nintendo Power writes today! LOL. amazing....

Sign in to follow this