NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Mario Kart League 2019

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you!!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I think everyone got me good. Which part was in on that one @Dcubed you are on about. 

The shell right before the big main jump...

• Angry 1

11 hours ago, Dcubed said:

The shell right before the big main jump...

Oh yes. I hate you for that one. That was horrid. 

• Haha 1

You were second, @viceview51! You actively sabotaged yourself just to hit me. You know what that means.

tenor.gif

Worse thing about that one was that I knew he would do that, but I trapped myself with bananas. Soooo, I guess this one's aimed at me, really.

tenor.gif

Speaking of @RedShell not using Red Shells correctly...

I can't be mad at that, really.

And finally...

On 9/5/2019 at 8:42 PM, Dcubed said:

BTW, that was me on Royal Raceway @BowserBasher... @Glen-i made me do it! I swear!

12 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Oh yes. I hate you for that one. That was horrid. 

Funnily enough...

• Haha 2

ED1s_-tUEAEqYrS?format=jpg&name=large

ED1s_-tUwAA6PMY?format=jpg&name=large

ED1s_-4UYAAb0MZ?format=jpg&name=large

x6k3XVs.png

Next League Night: 12th September 8pm

2SWtOgz.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

Yep, it's that time of year again! The best night of the N-E League has arrived. It's the night of...

1200px-Fresh_Prince_Bel_Aire_logo.svg.png

It's the 29th anniversary of the freshest sitcom ever and it's time to bust out those Banks inspired Miis once more.

Im sure most of you still have your Miis saved, but if you don't, or you're new to this night, or just want to switch it up, here's a picture of @RedShell's awesome Miis for you to reference.

Zj0Nzlv.jpg

• You only have to recreate the one you want to use. Get to that Mii Maker and use the above picture to help you get it right. Don't forget about the option to fine tune facial features.
  • When you finish with your Mii, make sure you name it in a way that others can recognise as you. So, S.C.G might name a Will Mii "S.C.Will" or viceview51 might go with "Jazz-view"
  • When you declare yourself IN, mention which character you'll be using, because it'd be pretty dope if we could have at least one of each character next week.

I'll wait until everyone else has chosen a character and take whoever is left over.

giphy.gif

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

in

200w.webp?cid=790b7611aa15b3efd1458b543a

Who am I going to pick, I wonder, you'd need a detective to work it out... :indeed:

200.webp?cid=790b76112dbf51c78d30986abc8

• Haha 1

Just a reminder that your Mii's have to be named in a way that I can recognise as you.

I rolled up to the league about 1 minute to eight and I yelled to the crew, yo holmes system update! :p

(be right there)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

How the heck did I finish bottom on that last GP? I was in 4th going into the last race and came 4th in it. Ended up bottom. Did everyone below me going into the race finish above me? Cause I was genuinely shocked that it happened. 

Had a bad night really, apart from GP 2 I just couldn’t get into any of the races as I just kept getting hit by so many shells. 

13 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

How the heck did I finish bottom on that last GP? I was in 4th going into the last race and came 4th in it. Ended up bottom. Did everyone below me going into the race finish above me? Cause I was genuinely shocked that it happened. 

Simply put, yeah. Royal Raceway was a complete reversal in placings.

It's why the points were so close despite the top 3 being 8 or more points ahead going into the 4th race.

• Weird 1