Next League Night: 5th December 8pm

QBHSwnM.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

Just when you think it's safe, here comes Smart Steering to ruin your day.

Smart Steering is a fantastic little feature, as it allows people who might not be very good to stay on the track and have a more level playing field.
Of course, everyone here doesn't need it, so naturally, if we're all forced to use it, it gets in the way and only provides extra comedy.

• Smart Steering must be turned on this week, this is mandatory and anyone not using it will be caught out when I check MKTV and will receive a score of 0 as penalty.
  • To turn on Smart Steering, press + or - on the vehicle selection screen and press L to turn it on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Finally, everyone joined in with the 'I'm Excited!' and 'Hooray!' shouts. :D

Also, don't mention it, I 'totally planned that' :rolleyes: and it seemed like a good use of a Super Horn at any rate...

...maybe it might being me some good Mario Kartma for next week, then again maybe not and it would probably only last all of five seconds. :p

Definitely some fun races last night though, thanks for playing, everyone! :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 28/11/2019 at 11:33 PM, Glen-i said:

Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

QBHSwnM.png

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell (maybe)

@S.C.G

Just when you think it's safe, here comes Smart Steering to ruin your day.

Smart Steering is a fantastic little feature, as it allows people who might not be very good to stay on the track and have a more level playing field.
Of course, everyone here doesn't need it, so naturally, if we're all forced to use it, it gets in the way and only provides extra comedy.

• Smart Steering must be turned on this week, this is mandatory and anyone not using it will be caught out when I check MKTV and will receive a score of 0 as penalty.
  • To turn on Smart Steering, press + or - on the vehicle selection screen and press L to turn it on.

Remember, Smart Steering is mandatory. I'll be watching you.

Edited by Glen-i

15 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I didn’t recognise you @S.C.G

I thought it was about time I updated my Mii, I hadn't really changed it much since the Wii days really. :D

Also... I can't have been the only one who tried to take the shortcut on Yoshi Circuit... :p

...Smart Steering says... "what are you doing? you can't leave the track! cease this madness!"

Edited by S.C.G
  • Haha 2

4a1D1Yf.png

FB40kDn.png

We're almost finished with this year's league, and most of the table looks pretty set. That is, except for @viceview51 and @martinist, who are currently drawing. It all comes down to next week's league night. As that's the last one of the year.

Last League Night: 12th December 8pm

scCNluI.png

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I wonder if I can make that 1 point average up to steal second. Anyway for now, it’s highlight time. 

• Haha 2

Oh, and just as a heads up for tonight.

Don't forget to turn Smart Steering off if you took part last week.

I mean, you're welcome to keep it on, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Edited by Glen-i

7 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

@Glen-i what’s going on? Let us know if we should go without you. 

Yeah, my connection is buggered. Sorry, hopefully Smash goes smoother.

• Thanks 1

I was just messing around in the last GP, but now I seriously think we need to do a reverse only battle mode theme at some point. :heh: 

:laughing: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

I was just messing around in the last GP, but now I seriously think we need to do a reverse only battle mode theme at some point. :heh: 

:laughing: 

I love how we got the same clip but from different angles :laughing:

Here's a few more I nabbed from tonight...

• Haha 2