NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Mario Kart League 2019

Can I stick a costume on or do I have to use the default racing suit?

That wasn't the only post race hilarity that happened with me...

Oh, and one last thing, @martinist

But I do have a GIF...

tenor.gif

• Haha 4

My apologies unfortunately I'm still on the way home and wasn't able to join the fun this evening.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I've got @Glen-i so spooked about backwards Red Shells now, that he takes pre-emptive evasive manoeuvres at the mere sight of one!: :heh: 

:laughing:

3cb8Ak9.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I was watching xmen with family but I will sure play with you at some point 

• Thanks 1

Sorry about that @BowserBasher. The results from Thursday will have to wait until this Thursday. As well as the next theme night.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys! In @Glen-i's absence, I've come up with this week's masterpiece of a theme.

Please note that since I don't have access to the GP results from last week; that'll have to wait until Glen-i gets back and can either upload the results, or pass them onto me.  Anywho! Without further adieu...

Next League Night - 06/06/19

Heavy Metal Mario!

sp2QnJN.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

I won't be able to take part tomorrow; but no doubt you'll all have fun with this rockin' theme! :cool:

Naturally this means that you @BowserBasher or @RedShell will need to take pictures of the results of each race and GP and send them to both me and Glen-i at the end; so that we can collate the results and get us up to date!

Edited by Dcubed
  • Thanks 5

Looks like this will be a low numbers night. @RedShell I’ll be taking pics but please do so too just in case I miss one. 

@Louise can you play tonight? We could do with a few more. 

• Like 1

Few from me.

And finally, I need to post this just say shame on us all for letting this happen. The CPU's where set to normal!

Xwj3hlK.jpg

• Haha 4

OK, thanks for your patience guys. Here are the results from the past two weeks.

30th May

2FNkmqv.png

6th June

OfV1TW9.png

Don't worry, his score doesn't effect any of yours, I'm only having a laugh.

Anyway, here's the table after those two nights.

nPcNw7c.png

We're heading up to the last few sessions before the mid year point, so scores will be reset next month and a winner for this half of the year will be declared.

Next League Night: 13th June 8pm

KihM8Mc.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

It's E3 this week! The Drama! The Excitement! The inevitable disappointment because that one rumour turned out to be a load of garbage! And most importantly, the anticipation of the dreaded "Pause for applause, no applause"
The second most important thing though is that Ninty's E3 Direct will determine what characters you're able to use in this theme! Hopefully, Smash doesn't pull another "Everyone is here!" like last time...

The characters will be determined by whether they show up during Nintendo's E3 Direct, NOT their Treehouse section afterwards. I'll be sure to update this thread after it airs, so if you can't watch it when it happens, make sure you catch up before checking here to avoid any potential spoilers.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Ok, guys. Here are the characters that showed up in the Direct.

• Link (Both Versions)
  • Yoshi (Green only)
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Toad
  • Bowser
  • King Boo
  • Toadette
  • Donkey Kong
  • Villager (Any version)
  • Bowser Jr
  • Isabelle
  • Inkling (Female Version Only)
  • Daisy
  • Wario
  • Waluigi

I think that's everyone.

Edited by Glen-i
Forgot Peach and Toad
  • Thanks 1

On 08/06/2019 at 9:06 AM, Glen-i said:

.Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

KihM8Mc.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

Mobile site really needs those align options...

So, it's looking likely that I won't be able to make it to N-E League for the next 7 weeks. So I'll have to ask @BowserBasher to to send the results my way.

Remember, if CPU's are turned on, you'll need to send me the results of each of the 12 races.

• Thanks 1

I am free tonight so it means I can fill one of the empty spots! I finished the BotW DLC yesterday, plus that final announcement in the Direct means I've made my character choice. 

tenor.gif

IN!

• Thanks 1