NEurope
Glen-i

N-Europe Mario Kart League 2019

Should be done in about 5 minutes now.

So if you haven't started GP3 yet, maybe wait for me?

Okay, so that went well...

I'm not going to say it's the whole reason why I did so bad, but apparently I've been having something called auto-steer on...I've cleared all cups on 50cc and play a couple of hours online and suspected something was off for a while but just assumed I tried to do the shortcuts wrong or something. It wasn't until the second to last race in the last cup I knew something was wrong when I tried to use a boost to go off track through a hole in the fence but was guided quite far back on track and googled the problem. Finally turned off auto steer in the last race but had to stop driving.

I'll play next time too, probably falling off every track then :p

• Haha 2

First GP was shocking for me, I clearly should’ve done some warmup races. :heh: 

Shame you couldn’t make it, @Glen-i. You still planning to play some Smash Bros.?

Just now, RedShell said:

First GP was shocking for me, I clearly should’ve done some warmup races. :heh: 

Shame you couldn’t make it, @Glen-i. You still planning to play some Smash Bros.?

Yep, thankfully I've got the digital one. Room's open.

• Like 1

GP1

hyxBgmQ.jpg

GP2

EPX1e4p.jpg

GP3

HxjfbQ3.jpg

cIQPAQU.png

The Champion's Bonus is already doing it's work, it seems. Of course, it's incredibly early days, and as most of you know, scores are prone to go all over the place at first. Worth noticing @BowserBasher's 100% top 3 performance there. Very well done.

Here's the first theme.

Next League Night: 31st January 8pm

nOQTWKC.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@RedShell

@viceview51

• Please note that Gold Mario is not allowed to be used.

So, just a quick reminder of things to note for Theme nights.

• The track order is non-negotiable, it must be played in this order. Try to not go and do something else before picking the track when the time comes.
  • The picture above has icons on the track images that show you what cup it's in, so there's no excuse.
  • If you don't have a vehicle part unlocked, let me know as soon as you can. I will tell you what part has the same stats.

• Thanks 3

I bought the game before new years and haven't unlocked everything yet. Last unlock was at 1100 coins. I got the wheels and glider but not the car.

2 minutes ago, Tales said:

I bought the game before new years and haven't unlocked everything yet. Last unlock was at 1100 coins. I got the wheels and glider but not the car.

If you don't have the car by then, the Wild Wiggler has the exact same stats as the 300 SL Roadster.

Be right there, system update, 1 minute remaining.

update complete, racing through the menus right now.

thanks for waiting. :D

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 2

Here we go, first disconnection on 4th race of gp2

@Glen-i before you ask, you can discard the results of this GP.

Edited by viceview51
  • Thanks 1

DyfnqW-VAAA9ziv.jpg

9BzRCdQ.png

As you probably noticed, I asked @BowserBasher to add CPU's on the 3rd GP. I generally ask him to do so when there's 6 or less players to make races feel less empty. As a reminder, losing to a CPU has no negative effect on your score, The only results that are counted are the actual players. So scores are treated as if there were only 6 people.

There's also a couple of things I want to clarify about the Champion's Bonus.

• You have to actually beat the two champions to get the bonus points. Sorry @martinist, drawing with @RedShell in GP1 gets you nothing.
  • @RedShell and I can't get bonuses for beating each other.

With that out of the way, here's the current league table.

13X096H.png

Despite @Tales having some connection issues, his scores this week were actually higher than his average, so I kept them. @BowserBasher nailing the Champion's Bonus for GP2 saves him from going down in the table, but only barely, as he's now level with me. Because of my good performance, my entry has forced a few people down the table. @RedShell currently has the highest amount of Top 3 placements.

Next League Night: 7th February 8pm

CRV2hBX.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@RedShell

@viceview51

• Thanks 3

Just now, BowserBasher said:

I’m guessing the more different coloured Yoshi’s the better, @Glen-i or are we all green?

Oh right, forgot about that. Choose whatever colour you like.