NEurope
bencallis

Post your desktop (56k time to Panic!)

This picture is smaller than my actual monitor. My monitor is 1024x768 and this picture is only 800x600. I also have to thank Dante off the Hot People Gallery for the wallpaper:

lentilswallpaper8xu.jpg

here's mine, complete with the custom popup side menus so i don't have to have any ugly icons on the desktop making it look untidy! just swipe the mouse over to the menu at the side, it opens, go thru the submenu, find what you want, and its done ^_^

3b2d3bbd.jpg

That wallpaper is twelve shades of awesome.

*agrees*

Where did you get it, Yoshiking?

workdesktop.jpg

Teh Sex (My desktop at work - no computer where I'm living at the moment :()

Here's mine. This thread motivated me to tidy it up, couldnt see the wallpaper for icons this morning!

desktopoj2.th.png

Lordy. She's hot. Rawr. Very nice and tidy, although I still can't understand people who make their Win XP look like a Mac OS. If you like it that much, get a mac :)

Lordy. She's hot. Rawr. Very nice and tidy, although I still can't understand people who make their Win XP look like a Mac OS. If you like it that much, get a mac :)

Quoted for truth.

I made it look like OS X because OS X looks nicer and is easier to use than XP.

I'll never buy a MAC because they arent compatable with Windows programes.

Hope that clears it up

I'm still confused! What's a Mac?

:shock: You have never heard of a Mac! I have heard of a Mac, but it is hard to explain what it is. I think it is like another version of windows?:confused:

I made it look like OS X because OS X looks nicer and is easier to use than XP.

I'll never buy a MAC because they arent compatable with Windows programes.

Hope that clears it up

You can actually get almost all Windows programs for Mac, except for all the games. And besides that, you can run Windows inside a Mac OS X windows, in full speed.

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1926/afbeelding1kv7.png

didnt know that, i just assumed Mac = bad for gaming. Might consider getting one next time i replace my computer, certainly better than my Acer laptop which keeps breaking down :mad: (spent 4 months of the year ive had it in repair, at a total cost of £250)

:shock: You have never heard of a Mac! I have heard of a Mac, but it is hard to explain what it is. I think it is like another version of windows?:confused:

I do believe our Odwin was making a funny. It's a seperate operating system to windows, with nicer style, ease of use, works great with design software but suffers from lots of issues with compatibility of lots of programs.

Mac; noun

1. A PC without any games that doesn't crash/have endless bugs/have huge security holes/need patching every 8 seconds.

2. A big, Scottish bloke.

3. Bah-bah-bah-bah-bah - I'm loving it!