NEurope
bencallis

Post your desktop (56k time to Panic!)

untitled1copy1sz.th.jpg

Naruto Fanboyism this time

That wall paper has me in the mood for more sakura "if you know what i mean"

That wall paper has me in the mood for more sakura "if you know what i mean"

The website i got it from said it was from the Naruto hentai, he was joking right?...

Here's mine!

Trippy.

Ever tried Locking the Taskbar? (right click on taskbar > lock the taskbar) I think they look much tidier without the resize lines.

Trippy.

Ever tried Locking the Taskbar? (right click on taskbar > lock the taskbar) I think they look much tidier without the resize lines.

Indeed it does. Thanks for the tip :heart:

I cleaned up my entire desktop just for you guys (yes, it was a lot worse... imagine almost the entire screen being filled with crap icons).

desktop9kx.th.jpg

Where are the cool icons from?

You install this program, it installs a few wallpapers, changes all your icons, start menu, task bar, and everything. It also installs this glass thing, so all your windows go transparent but it looks awful, but you can disable that. It doesn't slow your computer down either.

I'll post a link a bit later.

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-vista/469215-make-your-xp-machine-look.html

There you go, check out this thread. If you install it and find you hate the glass thing, just go into the settings and make sure you uncheck the start up with windows box. Another point, if your icons change back to the old style ones, go inot the 'add/remove programs' screen from control panel, go down the the Vista program, click change/remove' and then theres an option to refresh the icons (It's obvious which one).

Here's mine:

desktop1mn.th.jpg

After seeing your authentic Mac desktop and associated gadgetry, I'm almost ashamed enough to put mine back to how it was.

After seeing your authentic Mac desktop and associated gadgetry, I'm almost ashamed enough to put mine back to how it was.

Yeah, I don't tweak with it much. It works fine for me :)

I changed mine today, here it is:

th_newdesktop.jpg

It's that icon 2 down from the clock in the corner. Conzer16 asked me something just incase you're all wondering what I'm on about.

Okay considering I deleted my entire Photobucket account and now I have no pics up here, here is my desktop as of a few mins ago:

th_c436b0f3.jpg

The website i got it from said it was from the Naruto hentai, he was joking right?...

Nope ^^ I download it